Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight NSC Gift **** Payment details in the first post on Page 1 ****

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
What's the single biggest donation so far?

That's open to interpretation in my opinion.

For example, I chipped in a fiver, which is around 1% of my weekly wage, but my 9 year old gave one pound of his pocket money, which is 33%.

So who gave more?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Money has pretty much dried up now. The below includes MikeySmall's £7, which has arrived, but not Mendoza's fiver which must be en route...

Paypal - £592.30
Bank - £190.00
Cheques - £50.00

Total received - £832.30

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Money has pretty much dried up now. The below includes MikeySmall's £7, which has arrived, but not Mendoza's fiver which must be en route...

Paypal - £592.30
Bank - £190.00
Cheques - £50.00

Total received - £832.30

oops...sorry Ill do it tonight!

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Surely it's none of your business.

Fair enough, I wanted to make the biggest single donation myself to a person who I have a very strong feeling of gratitude towards, but I've asked twice now and only got cretinous answers like yours so I guess I will have to organise my own gesture to Dick.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fair enough, I wanted to make the biggest single donation myself to a person who I have a very strong feeling of gratitude towards, but I've asked twice now and only got cretinous answers like yours so I guess I will have to organise my own gesture to Dick.

Apologies - I probably should have responded.

However, I feel uncomfortable quoting a figure just so someone else can top it as the idea here is for a large number of people to all chip in a bit such that we can afford something decent for Dick collectively.

The highest donation is a reasonable 2 figure sum - I'll say no more than that.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why can't you just SAY, you big TEASE ?

Very well, but if it ruins the nice surprise for him, on your head be it. :p

In response to someone suggesting a piece of art, we've commissioned a local artist called Simon Dixon to paint a portrait of Dick taken from an image Roz has given him to the style of the galleries on Simon Dixon - Pop Icon Artist to 1m x 1m, with an appropriate background.

We're confident Dick will like this 'pop art' style - the ageing beatnik he is, and we hope everyone who has contributed to the gift fund will too.

Cost is £800.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Very well, but if it ruins the nice surprise for him, on your head be it. :p

In response to someone suggesting a piece of art, we've commissioned a local artist called Simon Dixon to paint a portrait of Dick taken from an image Roz has given him to the style of the galleries on Simon Dixon - Pop Icon Artist to 1m x 1m, with an appropriate background.

We're confident Dick will like this 'pop art' style - the ageing beatnik he is, and we hope everyone who has contributed to the gift fund will too.

Cost is £800.

What a great idea! Although let's hope it doesn't turn out to be a Ted Bates ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here