Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight NSC Gift **** Payment details in the first post on Page 1 ****

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't be arsed to wade through 15 page, so who was the artist ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A bloke wot paints pichurs.

Snaps WILL be taken (I have a personal interest in this artwork!!!) and displayed up here after the event.

Appreciate that but would like to know who the artist was.

Never mind perhaps I'll ask you in around 2 hours or so :p

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I can assure you, the painting looked stunning, and DK was clearly tearfull as it was unveiled. He suggested to his missus that they needed a bigger house (perhaps with a larger toilet wall on which to hang it!) Oh, and look out for Atillas fantastic poem "Knighthood". Brought a tear to the eye and smile to the face.

It was a memorable eve, and great to see a much smiling Chairman relaxed and bathing in kudos he has clearly deserved.

We had a long conversation about the handover, the meaning of The Albion spiritually and the need to keep it here, and how we fans feel the same yearnings for our tradition and our club. Can there be a more stand-up geezer for BHAFC and its' historic ongoing existence?? We acknowledged that and thanked him for his humongous part in carrying it forward.

We all owe Dick Knight our gratitude.

It's documented that Dick doesn't read NSC, so I had to ask him "how he ever finds out what's going on with the club?", which naturally was a brilliant joke that he enjoyed very much.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So it'll be named the Secret Stadium then?

It was a memorable eve, and great to see a much smiling Chairman relaxed and bathing in kudos he has clearly deserved.
EX-Chairman surely?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
It's documented that Dick doesn't read NSC, so I had to ask him "how he ever finds out what's going on with the club?", which naturally was a brilliant joke that he enjoyed very much.

you are so funny

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
'Honorary Chairman', I don't see an "ex" in there anywhere?

i thought he was honorary life president?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here