Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight NSC Gift **** Payment details in the first post on Page 1 ****

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Paypal - £506.09
Bank - £140.00
Cheques - £40.00

Total received - £686.09

That 689.09 figure reminds me of when I sent my ex wife on the game.

She came home after a long night with exactly the same figure.

I asked her who gave her the 9 pence.

She said everyone.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
£5 on its way via Paypal

zego

Jul 10, 2003
How do receipts compare with pledges? Might we break thousand pound barrier?

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
[/STICKS NOSE IN]

Give the man break I say! You either contribute or you don't, and it's not like pledging for shirt sponsorship where we need to get a certain amount in and we need to name and shame. Having kindly agreed to collect all the dosh I wouldn't like to see Bozza typing out more than a hundred user names in his "spare" time. Maybe if you want to know if it arrived safely you can PM Bozza?

[/TAKES NOSE OUT AGAIN]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza are you going to post a list of donors as you do on the kit sponsorship so those of us who paid by bank transfer can see that it arrived safely?

Although that was my original intention, the sheer number of payments I've received means it would be quite an onerous exercise, particularly trying to cross reference against pledges.

I'm happy to copy and paste the details of the Paypal payments and the bank transfers and detail the small number of cheques. I'll do that later when I'm at home.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Although that was my original intention, the sheer number of payments I've received means it would be quite an onerous exercise, particularly trying to cross reference against pledges.

I'm happy to copy and paste the details of the Paypal payments and the bank transfers and detail the small number of cheques. I'll do that later when I'm at home.

Actually that might not be the best idea either since quite a few payments detail real names.

(I just saw your tenner in my bank account when I was looking just now.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here