Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Dianne Abbot- Marvellous

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
She's a horrible racist and a great advert for the conservatives, which is some achievement atm.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Didn’t watch pmq’s this week..... watched Boris Johnson giving superb speech in Manchester.
But why , if we are really so progressive on racial matters, is it anything to comment on that she is black?
I had not thought about her ethnicity.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The words 'Diane Abbott' are pure, Gammon clickbait box office. I'll leave you to enjoy.
So we shouldn't discuss her cluelessness about policies and we shouldn't discuss her racist views, because we're mostly white men, and she's a black woman. Okey dokey then.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Everyone agrees that Chris Grayling is a ****, so once we've established we're all agreed, the thread disappears.

For some reason there are plenty of people here who want to stick up for Abbott, so a thread about her sticks around.

Maybe that's because she's a reasonably good MP, does a good job for her constituents and people keep voting for her, therefore she has a job, as an elected member of her majesties parliament. As a minor aside, I'd wager the queen would rather have her round for tea than some of the flakey lying shysters she's seen in the last decade or so.

You don't need to be some plastic media slag to be good at your job. Most of the worlds best bands and musicians would never get a look in these days because they're not media savvy or visual/audio show ponies.

I don't pay any attention to her specifically, but what I do notice is basically just villification from very right wing closet racist press. No need to mention names there.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's a massively regressive push toward a horribly backward path. Much like the 1930's eh?

what exactly is regressive or backward about basing immigration on CVs, treating those from South Africa, Peru, Malaysia the same as Austria?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brilliant and articulate Politician who researches in a meticulous manner before interviews:
The questions were too difficult, he's clearly a gammon racist.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't pay any attention to her specifically, but what I do notice is basically just villification from very right wing closet racist press. No need to mention names there.
Right, but is it ok if I criticise politicians whom I feel are doing a poor job, or can I only do that if they happen to be white?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here