Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Development Squad at Lancing today - Anyone going?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Yes. But I would suggest this is a big year for some of the Development Squad, as surely the club needs to make a decision.....

Courtney Richards
Brennan Dickenson
George Barker

Dickenson has lots of potential, should be given another year of coaching (you don't get many forward players that are fast, tall and left footed)

Agree re Barker & Richards though.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Crawley long ball. Bournemouth same division, so wouldn't help them.

Crawley long ball, did you see them pass Wolves off the pitch on Friday. I'm no Crawley fan but I thought they played nice football against Wolves

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
paul taylor made us look silly for 20 mins,couldnt get near him,altough was decent for peterboro last year,we really havent got enough strength in depth on this showing,maybe dunk and richards and barker and chickson,spoke to richards agent today,think that will be resolved soon if you get my dfrift

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
paul taylor made us look silly for 20 mins,couldnt get near him,altough was decent for peterboro last year,we really havent got enough strength in depth on this showing,maybe dunk and richards and barker and chickson,spoke to richards agent today,think that will be resolved soon if you get my dfrift

What will be resolved? An extended contract?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Surely we're assessing his defending rather than his passing?
Bournemouth have conceded ELEVEN goals in TWO away games. Yes, he could help them.

Both I would say given our own style is to work the work the ball out, rather than just belt it. It's fairly pointless having a great defender if he does nothing with the ball having won it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Think it would be better for him than playing against other DS squads. At least he would play every game or rather should play every game if he sets his mind to it. The likelihood of him figuring for us is very remote at the moment

The yellow cards are already mounting up and it only needs an injury. Dunk may be 4th choice but he'll get his chances.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I reckon Max is currently ahead of him and Oscar wants another centre back. Plus there's Rohan. Doubt he will.

Interesting re Maxi, had the same conversation myself today at the game. I think you're right......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here