Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Boring boring Sussex

love it

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
3rd wicket stand is now 293, which exceeds Derbyshires 3rd wicket stand of a mere 292.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've switched over to Kent v Lancashire. Kent trying to bat it out with Ben Compton having carried his bat for the entire game thus far.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I stopped watching to get my lunch: first ball when I get back, I see Haines get out ... that's down to me, that is.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
100 lead up, time for cheeky declaration? :lolol:

I was really surprised that a) Derbyshire enforced the follow on, Sussex were clearly never going to be as bad second time around and I think we had the chance to bat for most of yesterday and leave the pressure really on and b) That Sussex didn't go for it a bit this morning/afternoon and leave us with a tricky few hours.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I was really surprised that a) Derbyshire enforced the follow on, Sussex were clearly never going to be as bad second time around and I think we had the chance to bat for most of yesterday and leave the pressure really on and b) That Sussex didn't go for it a bit this morning/afternoon and leave us with a tricky few hours.

On that pitch the Sussex attack were never taking 10 wickets. Much better securing the draw and playing our batsmen into form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here