Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Our formation and shape has been awful all season. The manager seems incapable of changing this during a game.

Whats even worse is that our motivation in games looks poor, and in the biggest game of the season this is unforgivable.

Big clear out in the summer, do we trust the manager and coaching staff to take us forward and shape it again on what we have seen so far?

No IMHO

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Think we need some perspective here. Derby finished 12 points above us and are a very good side. We have been very unlucky with injuries and to just slag the team off is pretty unfair. We absolutely need to score more goals and Oscar's tactics may be questionable but I really don't think we've had the rub of the green, either with injuries or refereeing decision ( esp in 1st leg)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
For me the worst performance of the season.... gutless

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
My daughter is watching Balamory on the I PAD and Joisie jump is playing football in her yellow tracksuit. This is more entertaining than watching our yellow bottlers!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I have been a supporter of Oscar most of the season and probably due to a desire for continuity.

But he needs a formal warning from Tony that the lack of attacking intent and desire to dominate teams needs to be resolved. We need to learn from and take some ideas from this defeat. Derby look determined to score event the full backs drive on at pace. Our defence just passes the ball square over and over again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here