Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Worst performance of the season. On a par with Palace 2nd leg.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
These 2 legs have not been a surprise, to all but the most blue-tinted specs fan.

Before and during the playoffs, Derby have been a class above us (heading for their 4th victory over us in the one season), with a TEAM, playing as a TEAM, with clear tactics, forward thinking, and pace all over the team. Achieved without cheating on FFP like Forest & QPR. A lesson to TB and the Board that we can get there too with better planning of the composition of our squad.

If you look at the way football's been going at a higher level (Real M, Liverpool, S'ton, Man C - just 4 examples), and it's filtering down to forward thinking clubs like Derby, pace, youth, passing and creative attacking at speed ... it's the way forward. The slow likes of Ulloa and Andrews would never get into that Derby team. Sorry.

Don't be sorry mate, it's true. I was an Oscar fan and have tried to stick in there with him. But coming into today's game needing goals. He leaves CMS, Lua and March sat on the bench for an hour.
I'm expecting the usual faces to give me thumbs downs :) ( bring em on) I was called negative a couple of days ago because I accused Oscar of being negative.

I love BHA and am proud to be a long time supporter. But that doesn't mean I look at everything the club or team do through Rose coloured glasses. We have a handful of really good attacking players, we don't get value from because we are frightened of conceding a goal or two.
We ended up 6th in the league, but were only 18th in goals scored..... Bum 3-0 :(

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm actually glad we're not going up, after this display, we could of seen us get beaten by double figures.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
But don't worry lads, we have a new kit coming...Burke and Barber have worked hard for that.......we are saved... I think.

Feb 14, 2010
I don't think the players aren't trying.

Ince is running his arse off. Calderon too.

Derby are simply a better team.

Congrats to them.

How sweet. Just the sort of loosers mentality very prevalent in our fan base and why despite having the biggest support in the division there is no anger, desire or will to win that brings success

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
are you mad man? (commentator) "promotion chance now over" ****ing idiot
it was over months ago after wigan and boro at home

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Utterly embarrassing terrible

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Crap. What we deserved though for showing absolutely no intent of trying to attack. WHEN WE NEEDED TO WIN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here