Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
you do know we are the best supported club in the division by a country mile and well, ive been at Elm Park, 3500 Brighton fans in a 7800 crowd. Says it all really, now jog on as whilst I can tolerate Palace or Pompey or even Oxford or even Chesterfield posting (clubs where there is a historic niggle) I really cant see what its got o do with Reading. No matter how hard you try, we still couldnt give a monkeys about you, Reading are just another club. Now enjoy the summer, i'm going to because Brighton failing on the pitch really is nothing new and so i'm more than used to it.

Don't know what game you were at but Nightmare on Elmpark reminded me of Being at Fratton,banged out with Albion at one end only the rest of the ground was empty,you sure 7,800 were there..

Feb 14, 2010
Don't know what game you were at but Nightmare on Elmpark reminded me of Being at Fratton,banged out with Albion at one end only the rest of the ground was empty,you sure 7,800 were there..

I went a couple of times, seriously packed Brighton end and seats, with around 3500 and the papers showed a 7000 odd crowd! Nothing changes at Brighton, big support, no success, thats probably why Im not that bothered about today! By the way, give Tony Bloom a ring and say you want help Oscar out next season, looks like you had a point about two up front.. couldnt have done much worse!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Get rid of the sicknotes buckley orlandi Hoskins y didn't we keep Vicente sicknote yes but when he played wow

I'm admiring the use of the Spanish word for "and" in this post. Muy bien.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here