Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Lingard. What the **** do you think you're doing? Celebrating our goal and smiling? **** off.

I'm sorry. That takes the piss.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
FT 4-1. Poor quality in the end mostly, time to sort things out in the summer.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I don't know what has been more depressing; a lack of quality on the ball, a lack of bite in the tackle, general slowness of thought and movement, tactical ineptitude ( why was Buckley playing if he was injured, too many long balls, anonymity of Orlandi and Lingaard, substitutions too late) UOTE]terrible commentators on a Sky dismissing Brighton out of hand or an inept referee ....or all of the above[/Q

This is a result of the rest. Very very poor all over the pitch and poorly set up.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Lingard. What the **** do you think you're doing? Celebrating our goal and smiling? **** off.

I'm sorry. That takes the piss.

I do accept that I'm almost certainly reading too much into it, but that for me encapsulates the problems with having loan players like him: couldn't give a toss about the club, and why would he?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was horrible.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I do accept that I'm almost certainly reading too much into it, but that for me encapsulates the problems with having loan players like him: couldn't give a toss about the club, and why would he?

To be fair I think he was pleased for KLL to score because he knew how much Kaz gave a shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here