Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'm surprised Chicksen came on I'd have thought Andrews or Ince would have dropped into back 4 with JFC on in Greers place.
I would have thought that we could have done with Ward bombing up and down the left hand side.
Still lets hope Chicksen has a worldy in the second half and proves me wrong.

I am happy that JFC isn't on.....Lua Lua and cms on for Jesse and Buckley......go for broke

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can see Derby getting a couple more

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
attack ffs

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Greer's injury really seemed to knock us back; before that we looked the better side. But after Derby then looked worthy of the lead.
None of that determines what happens in the second half.

Equaliser for BHA and there'll be plenty of chewed fingernails ...
remember Brighton v Swindon 2004 (I am wearing that year's Play Off Final T-shirt!)

Feb 14, 2010
Will failure in the play offs two season running create a will to win, desire, hunger, anger at brighton that will change the attitude in the fans and club that losing is not ok for a club with the biggest support in the division? Doubt it we have never had that angry desire. Sort of average is more than tolerated at our club by the fans, the club and the players. If we want success then that attitude has to change from everyone, from tea boy to super fan to manager to chairman to players. Sort of ok is shit. Winners is what I would like this club to become

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Agreed. We're so poor it's embarrassing.

Completely agree. After 3 defeats against Derby, muppet Oscar you would of thought had tried something else. Can stomache our usual negativity for the first half, but when going a goal down, still playing the same nothingness!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I just had an awful dream before tonight's big game. I dreamt we'd get totally run over, nobody tackling properly,.......hang on a sec

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Tonight I can deal with. Looking forward to a whole season of that next season leaves me cold. I can't see Oscar fundamentally changing anything tactically and that's the depressing thing. A few new players won't make any difference if no one buys into the 'style' that Oscar clearly refuses to admit is flawed.
Our league position flattered to deceive.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Greer's injury really seemed to knock us back; before that we looked the better side. But after Derby then looked worthy of the lead.
None of that determines what happens in the second half.

Equaliser for BHA and there'll be plenty of chewed fingernails ...
remember Brighton v Swindon 2004 (I am wearing that year's Play Off Final T-shirt!)

Yep, I agree.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Anyone without sky sports can watch second half on the skybet app for free

Anyone without Sky Sports should consider themselves very lucky..............................

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
will failure in the play offs two season running create a will to win, desire, hunger, anger at brighton that will change the attitude in the fans and club that losing is not ok for a club with the biggest support in the division? Doubt it we have never had that angry desire. Sort of average is more than tolerated at our club by the fans, the club and the players. If we want success then that attitude has to change from everyone, from tea boy to super fan to manager to chairman to players. Sort of ok is shit. Winners is what i would like this club to become

spot on mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports