Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Greer going off and having to use a defensive sub really doesn't help us. We needed Ward on the left for starters and it is like losing two players.

Two subs left and our offensive options are KLL, CMS, March and Kemy.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
I'm surprised Chicksen came on I'd have thought Andrews or Ince would have dropped into back 4 with JFC on in Greers place.
I would have thought that we could have done with Ward bombing up and down the left hand side.
Still lets hope Chicksen has a worldy in the second half and proves me wrong.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
oohh careful. You are not allowed to criticise Ince. It has to be Andrew's fault. Did you not read the Ts and Cs?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm surprised Chicksen came on I'd have thought Andrews or Ince would have dropped into back 4 with JFC on in Greers place.
I would have thought that we could have done with Ward bombing up and down the left hand side.
Still lets hope Chicksen has a worldy in the second half and proves me wrong.

I kind of agree with this, but not JFC. March, CMS or KLL though.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If we want promotion then we need to get rid of all the china dolls like Orlandi, Buckley and others who we don't get more than 1 in 2 games out of and get some strong technically sound players like Derby.

I can't believe that Derby or Burnley spent more on their squad than us, it's not how much you have it's how well you spend it and we've spent too much on people like Agustien who haven't contributed a thing.

eh?

Where are the CAPITAL letters?

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
You're kidding yourself Sir. Accept it now or it will be more painful in the end..

I have no desire to accept it all, I will keep the belief until it cannot be. We stand or fall for Sussex by the Sea!

I do however appreciate your realism

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
On a positive, we will come back better, players are being found out ...up the Albion!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here