Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

zamham

May 10, 2014
Tough watch. Squad needs surgery in more ways than one in summer. Too many playing off past seasons' reputation. Baffling that CMS still not starting.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It seems to be a constant thing in football.

Young gifted player behaves like a pillock and no older pros are allowed to sort him out and teach him a bit of respect. That's how it used to be done.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Are we really going to end up playing Derby four times and lose every match.

Feb 14, 2010
Well it's 28000 at home against Brentford next season. Imagine if we had a side to match the support? Not likely at Brighton tho as failure is forgiven, almost enjoyed. There is no attitude to be winners with the fans or the club. Sort of a bit average is more than tolerated

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We've played like this away a lot this season but we've got away with it because of our defence, without that we don't have much. I'm not even sure I went to watch this, we are never going to come back.

Certain players have been extremely disappointing & Lacking in passion.
orlandi....ffs he really looks like he cant be arsed......cms has to come on , im not sure that kaz will be able to stay on his feet on that pitch.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not our best half. Need to forget defence and resort to attack and violence.

:)

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
For me the defining factor in our success against Derby has been OG's misplaced faith in Orlandi to produce anything after being out for so long.

It's like playing with 10 men.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
If we want promotion then we need to get rid of all the china dolls like Orlandi, Buckley and others who we don't get more than 1 in 2 games out of and get some strong technically sound players like Derby.

I can't believe that Derby or Burnley spent more on their squad than us, it's not how much you have it's how well you spend it and we've spent too much on people like Agustien who haven't contributed a thing.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Just not happening for us this season so much bad luck with injuries and that ulloa chances sums it up on another day that goes through the keepers legs.

Sometimes you just need to accept you have done all you can with what you have available.

Hope we give it a go second half nothing to lose and will take solace that we can't have such poor luck for a second season

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
For me the defining factor in our success against Derby has been OG's misplaced faith in Orlandi to produce anything after being out for so long.

It's like playing with 10 men.

Orlandi is utter gash. A pale shadow of him former self. He shouldn't be anywhere near the first team but, of course, OG knows best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here