Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What about this team today?:

Kuszczak

Calderon~Greer~Upson~Ward

Ince~Andrews

March~Lingard~Lualua

Ulloa

Subs: Brezovan, Bruno, Dunk, Mackail-Smith, Orlandi, Spanish Dave, Buckley (if only a bit injured).

good team .....but if Ince does not play how about Bruno in there?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
good team .....but if Ince does not play how about Bruno in there?
I wouldn't be a fan of that. I prefer players to be in their proper positions where possible.....that said he plays more like a midfielder than a back most the time so he'd probably do a job.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If Buckley is available he will have to start, I don't think he can be brought on as a sub because if his hamstrings go when all substitutions have been made we will be really stuffed.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The problem is Ince & Andrews in CM together, after JFC's performance the other night this generally seems to be the selection but having thought about it having been to a few away games with these two together. We always seem to lack penetration and creativity with that pairing.

Hmmm

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Well quite. Negative vibes on the first few pages of the match thread is usually a good sign though.

Its hard to tell without a poll. Score forecast is only over 90 minutes.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Top Kat
Bruno/Calde Greer Upson/Dunk Ward (first mentioned to play if fit)
Ince Andrews Orlandi
March Ulloa Lingard

Subs: Brez, two from Calde/Dunk/Chicksen, Lopez, JFC, KLL, CMS
CMS + KLL to come on after 55 and 65 minutes if we're still behind on the tie, a bit later if not, Lopez to come on if we make it as far as extra-time

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Always nice to see the adult in charge of 20 kids in Frankie and bennys outside the ground leading and encouraging the homophobic abuse classy.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I just started to be nervous

Me too! 3 part day of sport.
1. Hamilton wins Spanish GP :)
2. Liverpool have a goal disallowed from a free kick and 30 seconds later concede1 :(

3. Albion win 2-0 to go to play off final :) (Hopefully)

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
My heart says brighton, my head says derby all day Long......please let my heart win this battle.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Buckley is available he will have to start, I don't think he can be brought on as a sub because if his hamstrings go when all substitutions have been made we will be really stuffed.

Argument that Macca should not start in case Ulloa gets injured.

Watching Liverpool struggle against the man-to-man marking of Newcastle. Game play very much like Derby. I don't like the Derby style. Some of their players are a little bit useful. I think we dealt with their breakaways not too badly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports