Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Gordon Greer has!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Lets hope we can change that on Tuesday night then- bit of a worry though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We have not scored in five league games this season thats just under half of all the games this year.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
OK. So try this for Depressing Statistic of the Day 2:-

We owe our lofty league position to the FACT that 17 of our 18 points have come from teams in the bottom half of the table.

They are in the bottom half partly because we've thumped some of them!

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I don't give a shit. All the crap that I've been through as a supporter over the last 35 years and now we have a brand new stadium, a quality manager, a board of directors who care and some of the best fans in the world.
Stick your whining statistics up your arse!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Briefly considered killing myself after seeing this thread, but have now decided to wait and see what happens in the three games we've got coming up against top-half teams. If we're not top of the table after those, Gus having cleansed the land of every Tory with a mass thunderbolt arched from his rear which simultaneously eradicates the financial deficit, I will anounce my imminent demise via a capital letter-filled thread on here and a melodramatic Tweet.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
OK. So try this for Depressing Statistic of the Day 2:-

We owe our lofty league position to the FACT that 17 of our 18 points have come from teams in the bottom half of the table.

Because they came against teams who today are in the bottom half.

3 pts v Watford (finished top half last season)
1pt v Derby (finished top half last season)

On the day they played us, three teams have been in the top half and we've taken 4 points from them (1 v cardiff (6th), 3 v Wednesday (6th), 0 v Boro (11th)).

Currently in the top half, but finished lower half last season:
Forest
Palace (who were top half this time last season, too)
Leeds (who were top half this time last season, too)
(Also, at this point last season Peterborough were in the top half, but ended the season in the bottom half).

(In the top half, but not in our division last season
Blackburn
Wolves
Huddersfield)

Still not overly concerned.

Last edited:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Albion are the ONLY club in the Premiership and Football League who have not conceded more than one goal in any of their League games so far.

That's much more impressive. You just have to learn not to lose 1-0.

Dec 29, 2011
Albion are the ONLY club in the Premiership and Football League who have not conceded more than one goal in any of their League games so far.

That's much more impressive. You just have to learn not to lose 1-0.

I like that stat, very much. We have two years to make something of it though or it'll be wasted.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I don't give a shit. All the crap that I've been through as a supporter over the last 35 years and now we have a brand new stadium, a quality manager, a board of directors who care and some of the best fans in the world.

My attitude also.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

So by your way of thinking, we should not aspire to be any better?....If I won the lottery, I wouldn't still drive around in a crappy old motor. I would buy a lovely nice sports car and if something was not right with it, I would be straight back to the Ferrari garage wanting to know why?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I hate this, we got a lovely new stadium and everyone should be happy with what they got attitude. I also have seen the rough times over the last 30 years +. That doesn't mean I just hand over my £500 a year +and bend over and take it up the arse, with no right to have a moan..Show me a person who is happy with losing and I will show you a loser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here