Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don’t know about anyone else but...I don’t give a flying f*ck about Leeds..

That hasn’t changed one bit. I’ll care about them when we play them...for one afternoon...then I’ll meh.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

That hasn’t changed one bit. I’ll care about them when we play them...for one afternoon...then I’ll meh.

The only smidge of rivalry I have with Leeds is that I hope they go down. Not because I care, but because I want to carry on laughing at them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Not sure how laughing at their arrogance about Ben White is trying to strike up a rivalry. It was Leeds fans arrogance coupled with their insistence that White would end up there that resulted in massive threads on here. I’m not sure any of us have any desire to be seen as Leeds’ rivals. What a load of tosh! I do confess that I’d take them getting relegated over Palace now though :shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Indeed. No one likes arrogant tossers, and Leeds fans have certainly behaved as such.

Hope they go down with the Villa ( and Palace ).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He writes, "At that point, I stopped taking the mick about Bielsaball versus Potterball" in an article taking the mick about Bielsaball versus Potterball. The delusion is strong in this one.

Comes across as a typical archetypal deluded Leeds ****

Bielsaball or Potterball? The proof of the pudding will be in the eating, not in his arrogant throw away putdown when comparing Potter to Bielsa where he states as fact “ and (let’s face it) a much better coach”

Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Comes across as a typical archetypal deluded Leeds ****

Bielsaball or Potterball? The proof of the pudding will be in the eating, not in his arrogant throw away putdown when comparing Potter to Bielsa where he states as fact “ and (let’s face it) a much better coach”

That fact is that Potter has managed in the Premier league and Bielsa hasn’t ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Its laughable isn't it really does that Leeds fans actually think we want to be rivals? We have bigger fish to fry, Palace for one and us older ones Portsmouth. Leeds are not simply on our radar and why should they. Come match day though ( pre/post covid) we will want to beat then like any other team, the Ben White issue will fade away and our rivalry will surface with Palace and theirs with everyone eelse.Leeds mean nothing to Brighton supporters thank you very much.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Its laughable isn't it really does that Leeds fans actually think we want to be rivals? We have bigger fish to fry, Palace for one and us older ones Portsmouth. Leeds are not simply on our radar and why should they. Come match day though ( pre/post covid) we will want to beat then like any other team, the Ben White issue will fade away and our rivalry will surface with Palace and theirs with everyone eelse.Leeds mean nothing to Brighton supporters thank you very much.

We’ve had a few tear ups with Southend too...in the dim and distant.

In fact. My league table of Rivals goes.

1: Palace
2: Palace Reserves
3: Palace U23s
4: Portsmouth
5: Southampton (Adkins)
6: Southend
7: Tottenham
8: Luton
9: Millwall
10: Arsenal
11.Canvey F.C
12. Leyton Orient
12: Manchester United
13: Worthing
14: West Ham United
15: Luton Town
16: Tranmere Rovers
17: Liverpool
18: Crawley Town
19: Wycombe Wanderers
20: Fulham
21: Reading and their song....well jell
22. Swindon

Now that’s my PL

If I was to go on down through the leagues..down through the National leagues...I think Leeds Utd. Would be mid table Isthmian League.

Deluded, entitled relegation fodder nobodies.

albion68

Oct 27, 2011

Its good though that we can have our moment in the limelight just for somehow being connected to Leeds and we are punching above our weight. They are going to soon find how difficult the Premier League is thank goodness .Points are like gold dust they are going to find out.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Rob Atkinson.

You, Sir, are a total melt.

I hope your chosen career isn’t journalism. Your writing is fairly bland I suppose, but you clearly lack balance...and integrity.

If there had even been a sentence or a paragraph mentioning that Leeds’ pursuit of a Brighton loanee resulted in songs, little videos, tweets (often libellous and hugely insulting) lengthy YEP articles and message board trolling by Leeds fans..not to mention the homophobia and fact mangling by just about anyone associated with that historically violent, intellectually challenged,support I’d have been assuaged.

Total tool. Entitled and disrespectful. Get that tattooed on your forehead. Gimp.

I posted a comment on his blog. It's "under moderation" and alas, I fear it may not make publication.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We’ve had a few tear ups with Southend too...in the dim and distant.

In fact. My league table of Rivals goes.

1: Palace
2: Palace Reserves
3: Palace U23s
4: Portsmouth
5: Southampton (Adkins)
6: Southend
7: Tottenham
8: Luton
9: Millwall
10: Arsenal
11.Canvey F.C
12. Leyton Orient
12: Manchester United
13: Worthing
14: West Ham United
15: Luton Town
16: Tranmere Rovers
17: Liverpool
18: Crawley Town
19: Wycombe Wanderers
20: Fulham
21: Reading and their song....well jell
22. Swindon

Now that’s my PL

If I was to go on down through the leagues..down through the National leagues...I think Leeds Utd. Would be mid table Isthmian League.

Deluded, entitled relegation fodder nobodies.

Not sure what rivals means but if you mean hotly contested off the field of play contests then how about adding Aldershot , Cambridge united

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Not sure what rivals means but if you mean hotly contested off the field of play contests then how about adding Aldershot , Cambridge united

God yes...Aldershot. That was PL quality. Wasnt at Cambridge but do remember that too. I have a mate who's Cambridge..he cant even remember it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just watched the Spain Germany game. Spain are really shit. Leeds' new striker is quite useless. Money well spent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here