Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just watched the Spain Germany game. Spain are really shit. Leeds' new striker is quite useless. Money well spent.

Yes, I saw a little and Spain were very lucky. Why isn't var in use? Is it because the competition is not deemed important enough?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
0c07f7cf77bfeb46961cca007dfab556.jpg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I really don’t want to comment on this gentleman’s profession, and I typically don’t, but it’s bloody hard not to in this case. He’s only a mental health nurse.

[tweet]1301605086863466497[/tweet]

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I really don’t want to comment on this gentleman’s profession, and I typically don’t, but it’s bloody hard not to in this case. He’s only a mental health nurse.

[tweet]1301605086863466497[/tweet]

This is another prime example of a Twitter photo looking normal, like an average grandad, yet his fingers type utter clueless bollocks.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
He writes, "At that point, I stopped taking the mick about Bielsaball versus Potterball" in an article taking the mick about Bielsaball versus Potterball. The delusion is strong in this one.

What a load of incoherent ##### ! Could do with spell check on his mum's laptop.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great point mate

[tweet]1301683878374113280[/tweet]

Could of rather than could have

There rather than they’re

Then rather than than

Dismissing him as clueless and illiterate :wink:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I’m sure Bielsa will sign a new contract but it would be funny if he did leave: http://sportwitness.co.uk/argentina-leeds-united-stop-responding-marcelo-bielsas-contract-situation/

I remain unconvinced. He must be waiting for something. What that is, I have no idea, but it's a ten second job to sign and date a contract that his legal team will have been all over and obtained appropriate amends and compromises already.

The fact that he is still "too busy" to sign would have me extremely concerned if I were a Leeds fan or a member of their Board. Clearly some pre-requisite has yet to be met, whether that's a certain signing or specific terms causing a dispute, it means that this is might actually run into the start of the season to the final-final day and then he could walk!

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I remain unconvinced. He must be waiting for something. What that is, I have no idea, but it's a ten second job to sign and date a contract that his legal team will have been all over and obtained appropriate amends and compromises already.

The fact that he is still "too busy" to sign would have me extremely concerned if I were a Leeds fan or a member of their Board. Clearly some pre-requisite has yet to be met, whether that's a certain signing or specific terms causing a dispute, it means that this is might actually run into the start of the season to the final-final day and then he could walk!

Phil Hay from the Athletic wrote about this the other day. Basically he has had meetings with the board, he was due to sign, but rather than do that he talked about possible other transfer targets.

I will see if I can find the link.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Phil Hay from the Athletic wrote about this the other day. Basically he has had meetings with the board, he was due to sign, but rather than do that he talked about possible other transfer targets.

I will see if I can find the link.

But even that summary suggests there are clauses/conditions unfulfilled/unagreed in his contract. Worrying at least.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I posted a comment on his blog. It's "under moderation" and alas, I fear it may not make publication.

So did I.... but unless he can find a suitable riposte (unlikely) it will never be seen. He is not interested in argument... just his own rhetoric.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Can't find the Phil Hay bit, but just googled Bielsa contract latest, this contract has been ready since the beginning of August, every article saying it will be signed soon.

Out of interest, if he's out of contract, is he working illegally?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here