Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Wow. It was Leeds who started all this, not Brighton! You can't constantly troll people for weeks on end about something you are trying to force to happen, and then when it doesn't expect them to just keep silent and not take the piss back.

I don't think there is a single Brighton fan who wants a rivalry with Leeds United. I'm sure most of us want them to get relegated and do the double over them, but that's different to wanting a rivalry.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
That’s a pretty dull piece of writing. No insights, just regurgitating the same old obsessions. leeds fans got what they deserved for their arrogance and disrespect. They shouldn’t now be crying about it. I hope he has a day job.

He's obviously desperate to start a rivalry with us. Why else put the effort into writing a piece bemoaning the fact that Brighton local media is still trying to stir up a rivalry. Leeds will be just another game

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Apologies if I've missed one but surely an Albion fan needs to do one of those ' Hitler reacts to......' memes to show the Leeds fans displeasure :)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I really find it hard to believe most genuine Leeds fans don't realise that we have been ahead of them for the last 9 seasons or so.
The results in the championship alone show that we've had their measure.

Now with 6 transfer windows under our belt, do they seriously think that they are going to eclipse us just because of Bielsa and their history?
Maybe they will come up and have a stand out season, like Sheffield united, but there is no reason why they should.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The fact is they have to try and manufacture this into us trying to create something with them because the reality (we own a player they want, don't want to sell him to them and aren't really interested in any of their "BUT WE'RE LEEDS!!!" crap) is something they don't like very much. Mostly because it reminds them that for all the Billy Big Bo**ocks crap they come out with they really aren't a club of any particular stature anymore and the football world has left them far, far behind.

It'd be like the Williams F1 team bitching that Lewis Hamilton won't come and drive for them.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
"How will the EFL survive without Leeds"

I really hope that's a joke. That is even more deluded than saying they are going to finish top 6.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Leeds are a bit like England are on the international stage, aren't they? Big support, travel in numbers, think they are amazing and are the team that everybody wants to beat, where as actually the rest of the football world left them behind a long time ago. Which is partly why everything always ends in disappointment for them. There are a number of similarities.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It’s actually the biggest crock of shît since he wrote his last article which was also laughably biased and lacking in substance.
Yeah, the guy is a grade A moron and seems to enjoy writing embarrassing horseshit nonsense for a hobby.

This is the same bloke who said it was perfectly reasonable to suggest that Messi would sign for Leeds and wrote a full piece about it.

He's clearly beyond help. The ****.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Rob Atkinson.

You, Sir, are a total melt.

I hope your chosen career isn’t journalism. Your writing is fairly bland I suppose, but you clearly lack balance...and integrity.

If there had even been a sentence or a paragraph mentioning that Leeds’ pursuit of a Brighton loanee resulted in songs, little videos, tweets (often libellous and hugely insulting) lengthy YEP articles and message board trolling by Leeds fans..not to mention the homophobia and fact mangling by just about anyone associated with that historically violent, intellectually challenged,support I’d have been assuaged.

Total tool. Entitled and disrespectful. Get that tattooed on your forehead. Gimp.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
He's obviously desperate to start a rivalry with us. Why else put the effort into writing a piece bemoaning the fact that Brighton local media is still trying to stir up a rivalry. Leeds will be just another game

I was a bit confused by that. Who did he mean? The Argus? Brian Owen was on holiday and I don't remember any attempt to stir anything up. The Brighton & Hove Independent? The Worthing Herald? Genuinely baffled.

And as for a south coast rivalry with Southampton, the man simply displays his ignorance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here