[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Coming from someone who supports a team who have only Derby County as serious rivals to provide the dictionary definition of 'End of Season Collapse', that is a breathtakingly stupid statement.

Perhaps before you issue condemnations, you should have the slightest inkling of the situation you are giving an opinion on.

Well, the breathtaking stupidity, were there any, came from the Brighton fan I was quoting. HE said that there had been a lack of focus. And I said that if that were true (I didn't watch the games so have no idea) it would be seriously unprofessional.

Which it would.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Well, the breathtaking stupidity, were there any, came from the Brighton fan I was quoting. HE said that there had been a lack of focus. And I said that if that were true (I didn't watch the games so have no idea) it would be seriously unprofessional.

Which it would.

Do you work? Or anything useful?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Do you work? Or anything useful?

I don't think he does, he just keeps trolling on this thread. Why would anyone care what he thinks about our promotion season 4 years ago?! What relevance is anything he has to say on the matter to do with deluded Leeds fans which seem to be multiplying by the day?

Leeds are a weak PL side being managed by a sketchy pensioner who they all seem to believe miraculously turned White into a £50million player, its a weird concept I know but they seem to have fallen for it. Give it a few weeks and they'll have plenty on their plate to worry about instead of longing after one of our players they can only dream of having. Bless.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
They are already on it and he will be better then White as well [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

https://twitter.com/_jamesamitch/status/1295338675878928386?s=21

Utter madness. 'White wasn't incredible before he came to us....'

Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 15.06.46.png

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Which it would.

You interpreted 'lack of focus' as 'deliberate lack of trying' didn't you?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I don't know if that is true, but if so, it was seriously unprofessional.

With three games to go there is a hell of a lot to be decided, play off places, relegation, it is the business end of the season. It is completely unfair to other clubs and shows disrespect to the competition as a whole to not play with full focus until the very last minute of the last game.

Plus it will have cost you the title itself. Didn't you care about that? Have you won so many of them over the years they don't matter to you? Ridiculously unprofessional.

The comparison with a Bielsa team is telling. He insists on playing full tilt even when the actual title itself is won. Which is why we hammered both Derby and Charlton even though most of the players were suffering the after effect of celebatory late nights and too much booze. (He allowed that).

Ours was a totally different situation.

We hadn’t been in the top division for 30+ years, our celebrations were much bigger and, because we had crowds at the time, we had a pitch invasion which would’ve undoubtedly gave the players a feeling of ‘job done’.

Villa really didn’t want us to win the league at their place, fans included and I’m sure Norwich didn’t either. It was much easier for your team to carry on, almost, as normal.

Bristol City massively raised their game against us and that was probably due to the atmosphere and flags that day. Again, that probably added to a sense of ‘job done’ for us and it meant that Bristol City really wanted to put on a show.

At the end of the day, the goal was promotion. We weren’t massively bad after, it was a cocktail of things that went against us.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I don't know if that is true, but if so, it was seriously unprofessional.

With three games to go there is a hell of a lot to be decided, play off places, relegation, it is the business end of the season. It is completely unfair to other clubs and shows disrespect to the competition as a whole to not play with full focus until the very last minute of the last game.

Plus it will have cost you the title itself. Didn't you care about that? Have you won so many of them over the years they don't matter to you? Ridiculously unprofessional.

The comparison with a Bielsa team is telling. He insists on playing full tilt even when the actual title itself is won. Which is why we hammered both Derby and Charlton even though most of the players were suffering the after effect of celebatory late nights and too much booze. (He allowed that).

I've tried to be polite but seeing as you can't be I'll just say what lots of people are thinking. Just do one you jumped up, pompous, ill informed knobsack. Your tiresome drivel entertains you and you only.

I see you are massively derided on your own fans message board, so I guess you just trawl around those of other clubs until they too get sick of you.

So go quote some Latin to Millwall or Preston fans instead of infecting a quality forum with your smug, one eyed rubbish.. After all, you'll be playing them again after next season so you may as well get used to their company again (unless you've already bored them to death as well).

Fans of poxy little teams (like Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:) are welcome here, unless they mouth off as if they are Barry Big Bollocks with absolutely zero to back it up. Yes, that's you that is (#historytoday).

You are boring. You ignore any genuine questions because you can't answer them. You cherry pick comments to attempt to twist them into something that vaguely fits your agenda. But it doesn't work, ever. Because you're not very clever.

This makes you a very sad individual who clearly has no friends. Go away, this place is far too advanced for one of your limited intellect and debating skills. I love Yorkshire and it's morons like you who give the county a bad name with your idiotic "We are Leeds, we are different" feckwittery. Can't you see why everyone hates you? It's not the city, it's not even the club, it's people like you. Embarrassing for the good folk who live here, some of whom even support Leeds, but aren't utter cocks.

Spend your time more productively by licking your shit Brazilian Bielsa mural, polishing your #FREEBENWHITE mug and desperately fantasising about not being relegated (you are going to be relegated). Or as the learned scholar "Tommy off Goodfellas" once said "Go **** your mother you ****ing ****".

"Killer Whale"? More like one of those elephant seals that is too stupid to realise it's not designed for climbing rocks and falls to it's death after trying too hard to scramble up a seacliff . Except people feel sorry for them.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Villa really didn’t want us to win the league at their place, fans included and I’m sure Norwich didn’t either. It was much easier for your team to carry on, almost, as normal.

For the Villa game had Murray pull the ball back to Baldock and not put the ball behind him we would have gone 2 up, game over, its was very fine margins

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Bristol City massively raised their game against us and that was probably due to the atmosphere and flags that day. Again, that probably added to a sense of ‘job done’ for us and it meant that Bristol City really wanted to put on a show.

I don't think that is true at all, Bristol City weren't mathematically safe from relegation going into that game, so they had more riding on it. I think that the main issue we had with those last three matches was that Hughton started experimenting with the tactics he was going to use in the Premier League which totally upset the rhythm of team.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ours was a totally different situation.

We hadn’t been in the top division for 30+ years, our celebrations were much bigger and, because we had crowds at the time, we had a pitch invasion which would’ve undoubtedly gave the players a feeling of ‘job done’.

At the end of the day, the goal was promotion. We weren’t massively bad after, it was a cocktail of things that went against us.

Two pitch invasions actually. :albion2:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I don't think that is true at all, Bristol City weren't mathematically safe from relegation going into that game, so they had more riding on it. I think that the main issue we had with those last three matches was that Hughton started experimenting with the tactics he was going to use in the Premier League which totally upset the rhythm of team.

Fair enough, I thought Bristol City might have had something to play for, if we hadn’t had already been promoted, I guess the game would’ve been a lot different!

My point was that our final few games were a lot different to theirs, but the celebrations, because of the attendance of fans, made our players feel like they were over the line, and obviously the tinkering really didn’t help either. Whereas, without fans, Leeds were able to just carry on as normal. Sure, they celebrated, but it was nothing like what happened with us.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I don't. I had forgotten that you hadn't won the title when you were promoted until it came up on this thread, so little had it impinged on my consciousness. And we were playing in the same division!

I am on this thread, and website because it concerns Leeds, no other reason, no other thread. I want us to beat you when we play, of course, but other than that Brighton matter to me as little as Reading, or West Brom, or Norwich, or Fulham or QPR, indeed a plethora of clubs. Pretty much every club in fact.

The clubs I do care about, who I REALLY want to lose, even against Johnny Foreigner, are Chelsea and Man Yoo. The latter's defeat last night gave me ridiculous pleasure, I am not ashamed to admit. I loved it. Delicious.

(Not fond of the Arse either now I think about it).

But Brighton? No. Maybe that will change a little this season since you will be a relegation rival, but if so it will be nothing personal.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks:-

1234.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports