Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't. I had forgotten that you hadn't won the title when you were promoted until it came up on this thread, so little had it impinged on my consciousness. And we were playing in the same division!

I am on this thread, and website because it concerns Leeds, no other reason, no other thread. I want us to beat you when we play, of course, but other than that Brighton matter to me as little as Reading, or West Brom, or Norwich, or Fulham or QPR, indeed a plethora of clubs. Pretty much every club in fact.

The clubs I do care about, who I REALLY want to lose, even against Johnny Foreigner, are Chelsea and Man Yoo. The latter's defeat last night gave me ridiculous pleasure, I am not ashamed to admit. I loved it. Delicious.

(Not fond of the Arse either now I think about it).

But Brighton? No. Maybe that will change a little this season since you will be a relegation rival, but if so it will be nothing personal.

Blimey ..and yet all I keep hearing is top six

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If Bielsa made White, there is nothing to stop him doing the same to another centre back shirley??

its apparent this logical step is beyond their fans

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I don't know if that is true, but if so, it was seriously unprofessional.

Coming from someone who supports a team who have only Derby County as serious rivals to provide the dictionary definition of 'End of Season Collapse', that is a breathtakingly stupid statement.

Perhaps before you issue condemnations, you should have the slightest inkling of the situation you are giving an opinion on. If you want to be able to comment, perhaps read Nick Szczepanik's 'Brighton Up', then watch the Youtube videos of the euphoric celebrations shared by the players and the city on the night that promotion was won and try to imagine the psychological impact of those experiences. Then, if you still want to make pompous pronouncements questioning the professionalism of a group of players that achieved what they did after the way the previous season ended, feel free. Your statement would still be wrong, but at least it would be better informed.

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
Classic !

Without the shutdown they were looking to choke again , worn out after two thirds of the season .

Same will happen in the Prem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it certainly looked that way...had just won 5 on the bounce without conceding a goal.

Remind me again...who was the only team in the country who'd not won a single game in 2020 prior to the lockdown?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lol they do seem to have quite a lot of volume on twitter. All equally deluded.

Anyway, it’s kind of easy to wind them up given they are desperate for our fifth choice centre back. As well as the fact our seven centre backs are worth more than Leeds football club.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Fairly inevitable I would say and when their season goes to shit it will be all Ben White’s and BHA’s fault.
For not selling them our player!

This is the shame of it. The vast majority of fans would wish him on his way with their thanks, but he, by his success, is going to have thousands of people hate him for doing well next season. And those thousands are going to take to twatter to vent their spleen and it will be the same people spouting 'Ben loves us' bs for the past month.

He is going to have to grow a thick skin, which is a shame, because he has been nothing but dignified about returning to us after last season.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This is the shame of it. The vast majority of fans would wish him on his way with their thanks, but he, by his success, is going to have thousands of people hate him for doing well next season. And those thousands are going to take to twatter to vent their spleen and it will be the same people spouting 'Ben loves us' bs for the past month.

He is going to have to grow a thick skin, which is a shame, because he has been nothing but dignified about returning to us after last season.

To be honest this is a good reason why especially young players shouldn’t have a presence on social media.

There’s not really much good that can come from it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A first day of training photo of Ben White staring forlornly through the north chain link fence, with a wistful, tear stained look on his face, should keep this thread bubbling along nicely for at least another couple of weeks.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The media is reporting Leeds are now eager to do a deal for Koch.

Which is ironic given the homophobic abuse they've given us over the years.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
A first day of training photo of Ben White staring forlornly through the north chain link fence, with a wistful, tear stained look on his face, should keep this thread bubbling along nicely for at least another couple of weeks.

I see him as Tunnel King, digging out from the showers under said chain link fence, only to emerge 30ft short of the trees!

theboybilly

Brighton & Hove Albion as a club from top to bottom are streets ahead of Leeds Utd theses days from infrastructure to youth development and coaching to recruitment ,

Oh and when Bielsa can take a bunch of 4th tier part timers to the Champions League he might just then be in the same Calibre as Potter

If a Leeds fan had wrote anything like that we would be all over them. 'Infrastructure' rears its ugly head too. Embarassing

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I see him as Tunnel King, digging out from the showers under said chain link fence, only to emerge 30ft short of the trees!

More like Shawshank, but he covers up the hole in his locker with a picture of Bielsa.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Shows the levels of sheer desperation when Leeds fans come onto brighton fans forums and suggest a player will sign for them because he has a friend at the club.

I mean this has probably never been ‘a thing’ until now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here