[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dr T in Leeds shares his diagnosis. “He knows” Ben will not be guaranteed a starting place, and conjures up an imaginary conversation between Graham Potter and Ben White

https://twitter.com/doctort1992/status/1293768047623376897

His profile says that 'Dr' T has an IQ of 27. I think he should be commended for stringing some sentences together

Mind you, judging by some of the tweets over the past week, 27 could be near genius level in Leeds

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
His profile says that 'Dr' T has an IQ of 27. I think he should be commended for stringing some sentences together

Mind you, judging by some of the tweets over the past week, 27 could be near genius level in Leeds

[emoji1787][emoji1787] he does as well, good spot

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Money grabbing, profit greed?

We’ve said no to £22 million and not selling so how does that work?
:lolol::lolol:

Not for sale doesn’t seem to compute with the intellectually challenged.
My suggestion is that the club dumbs its next statement down even more for leeds fans. Something like:

‘leeds, we don’t want your money. Ben is our player and in line with his development plan is now ready to challenge for a place in our first team. He is too good for you.’

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not for sale doesn’t seem to compute with the intellectually challenged.
My suggestion is that the club dumbs its next statement down even more for leeds fans. Something like:

‘leeds, we don’t want your money. Ben is our player and in line with his development plan is now ready to challenge for a place in our first team. He is too good for you.’

Development has four syllables. I tried to explain 'experience' but that was too difficult for them.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Brexit to the rescue! Not sure Mike here has fully thought through the ramifications of his made up BS:

BenWhite1.PNG

You are hurting his feelings you sh*ts:

BenWhite2.PNG

Hand in a transfer request you coward!:

BenWhite4.PNG

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think if we were four months away from every football contract suddenly being null and void someone in football might have noticed by now?

Yoda

English & European
One months notice and he's theirs for nothing!:

View attachment 127068

What nonces they are. They really do not understand how things work in the real world.

One, we are still in the transition period meaning all EU all is valid until the end of the calendar year.

Two, all EU law was copied into UK law anyway for when we leave to have made getting a deal easier and any amendments/removals need to be voted on in parliament.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The Blades proved this year defence is more important than attack.

Leeds play a very high intensity pressing style, will cause plenty of sides (even the big sides) plenty of trouble.

Bielsa's sides are always some of the fittest in world football.

White will be coming into pre-season rock hard fit.

Pressing in the championship is not the same as the premier. I can see sheff Utd having problems this season. They also had the players upfront to take the pressure of the midfield, something that bamford can’t do. Hernandez is 35 which won’t help. The championship was shocking this year compared to previous years. The premier was stronger last season which makes sheff Utd performance that more impressive. The one thing you can guarantee is that every manager will be working on a plan to counter the high presting game. The issue the Leeds will have is they are a couple of injuries from disaster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
One months notice and he's theirs for nothing!:

View attachment 127068

He uses the "I believe" legal argument perfectly. The man is clearly a legal prodigy, a Mozart of Law.

The only thing I just don't understand though is why haven't we heard of him before now. Surely someone with his genius, should be representing the Government and the Queen on all legal matters.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
To be fair, if Ben White is reading this stuff on twitter, he may feel he has dodge a bullet not going to a place full of nut jobs.

Most tweets on the subject by LUFC fans seem to be tongue in cheek, but it's the small number of apparently earnest nonsense tweets that tickle me.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What nonces they are. They really do not understand how things work in the real world.

One, we are still in the transition period meaning all EU all is valid until the end of the calendar year.

Two, all EU law was copied into UK law anyway for when we leave to have made getting a deal easier and any amendments/removals need to be voted on in parliament.

And Three. Clubs will still hold players' registrations, meaning they couldn't move anywhere without the club's say-so

IIRC, Palace did this not so long ago. I can't remember the player but he wanted to go somewhere and refused to play for Palace so Prince Charming held onto his registration so he couldn't. That could be a false memory but it rings a bell with me

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Three, notice periods in any job are whatever the contract says. For most people it's a month. For the highly sought after, it could be six months.

I'm no expert here but it would seem unlikely that any football club would agree to a one month notice period :lol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

forthly, its player registration that matters for footballing authorities. technically any player can do another job, even play football elsewhere for an ungoverned league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports