Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
2DC5CBAA-4187-4E6B-96BB-7FA8E048F9AE.jpeg

Anyone shared this cracker yet lol

el punal

It's only considered a big atmosphere because as usual, your neanderthal brigade are always up to their usual tricks. Thugs, thieves and bigots.... we've seen them rampage all over the country for decades.... abuse and assault anyone they can get their hands on. That's why Leeds are so detestable, not because of some perceived football rivalry, simply because Leeds along with Millwall, Cardiff and to a slightly lesser extent Birmingham, real fans of other clubs can't stand the behaviour of your dull followers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Where does that leave Sid and Doris Bonkers of Neasden F.C. ? :cool:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The shits hit the fan and they are starting to realize.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
In reality this constant mud slinging between fans which gets abusive is silly, even if fun at times.

Should be settled on the pitch where you can laugh at them for the rest of the season.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Do they do air sample testing in Leeds? I am worried it has high levels of lead or some such. Think they should have Tourettes Action as their shirt sponsor in solidarity with a large number of their supporters.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

el punal

Wtf!!

[tweet]1293594901456859137[/tweet]

[tweet]1293791151993085952[/tweet]

“Mummy! Mummy! Help me. I’ve got steam coming out of my ears and my fingers have burned the keyboard . . . . . only kidding! Just doing this as a wind up to get a reaction from Brighton fans. I love Brighton really, the stick of rock, oh, and those lovely little pubs in Kemp Town.” :cool:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I'm fortunate enough to be able to put my opinion in the Worthing Herald each week.

Sport>Football>
Opinion: Why Leeds United are like a teenager jilted at the school disco

So the Ben White sage rumbles on.

By Ian Hart

Wednesday, 12th August 2020, 2:06 pm

Ben White impressed Leeds so much, they don't want to let him go / Picture: Getty
Ben White impressed Leeds so much, they don't want to let him go / Picture: Getty

The Leeds United faithful are almost making themselves look like a lovesick teenager jilted at the school disco in the pursuit to keep the highly-rated defender.

Gentleman and ladies of Yorkshire – as good he is, and he is, he’s one footballer, he was on loan, that loan has finished and now he returns to his parent club, Brighton, who made the investment in him by signing him as a youngster.

Countless players have played for Leeds United in defence over the past 100 years, and many more will in the future, welcome back to the top table but so far as Mr White is concerned please build a bridge and get over it.

It’s become apparent that Ben has put down roots in Sussex by going on the property ladder – this may merely be an investment or a clear indication that he will be playing his football in the Premier League in the upcoming season in Sussex for Brighton and Hove Albion.

I always thought it would be an impossibility to get a better all-round player to pull an an Albion shirt than Mark Lawrenson, the ultimate shutdown argument in the greatest ever Brighton player debate.

But from what we’ve seen and heard could White be the first real contender to Lawrenson’s crown?

sphynx

Banned
Aug 13, 2020
He’s not wrong though. Personally I think they’ll be relegated absolutely shocking standard in the championship last season. To think they’ve got ayling and cooper starting regularly :ffsparr those two wouldn’t even make our bench. Even our championship season they wouldn’t get near us

Nah.

Ayling goes alright and Phillips is a beast, he will be up there with Rice by the end of this season as Englands 1st choice DM.

Bamford is fairly average, but they play as a team rather than a sum of individuals.

They've been the best side down there for 2 years, they were a better side than the Blades and they've done well.

It will be interesting to see who they replace White with.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm fortunate enough to be able to put my opinion in the Worthing Herald each week.

Sport>Football>

By Ian Hart

The Leeds United faithful are almost making themselves look like a lovesick teenager jilted at the school disco in the pursuit to keep the highly-rated defender.

Gentleman and ladies of Yorkshire – as good he is, and he is, he’s one footballer, he was on loan, that loan has finished and now he returns to his parent club, Brighton, who made the investment in him by signing him as a youngster.

Countless players have played for Leeds United in defence over the past 100 years, and many more will in the future, welcome back to the top table but so far as Mr White is concerned please build a bridge and get over it.

It’s become apparent that Ben has put down roots in Sussex by going on the property ladder – this may merely be an investment or a clear indication that he will be playing his football in the Premier League in the upcoming season in Sussex for Brighton and Hove Albion.

I always thought it would be an impossibility to get a better all-round player to pull an an Albion shirt than Mark Lawrenson, the ultimate shutdown argument in the greatest ever Brighton player debate.

But from what we’ve seen and heard could White be the first real contender to Lawrenson’s crown?

We've already seen it Harty. Btw you nicked my analogy of the jilted teenager. :lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well, personally I would like to thank each and every Leeds supporter for their contributions this summer. I usually hate this time of year, I don’t like the heat and I hate the phoney war of the transfer window before it gets interesting in the last week. I get so bored having no football to talk about , and, with no crowds the cricket has lost its edge a bit.
So, this thread and it’s sister ‘Ben White’ thread have been a tonic, I didn’t realise that in the 21st century there were still so many inbred, intellectually challenged, misfits as there obviously is in Leeds. I know I shouldn’t laugh at those who aren’t the full ticket, and I do feel a tad guilty, but, it has been wonderful entertainment, the lack of understanding of basic concept, the complete ignorance of football business practices has been a joy to behold.

Again , I would like to thank Leeds fans, the ones who post on here, and the absolute tools on twitter.
You’ve made my summer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Sport>Football>

By Ian Hart

If only you could get that past the Stazi and post that on Waccoe (even though it would probably be expunged while most of them were still struggling to read it all!)

What is it with them, I wonder. Are they really too thick to realise that we're laughing at them? Or perhaps it's because Leeds are so mighty they just can't grasp the concept that anyone could possibly laugh at them ..................

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Damned with faint praise. Sting of the Dumps. Bit like being King of Leeds.

I hope my legs don't break, walking on old nappies and broken glass
I hope that someone gets my message in a 20 year old coke bottle.
Every breath you take, I can still smell decaying rubbish

el punal

In reality this constant mud slinging between fans which gets abusive is silly, even if fun at times.

Should be settled on the pitch where you can laugh at them for the rest of the season.

No, the season doesn’t start for a few weeks yet. Let’s enjoy the mud slinging in the meantime, the abuse is like the weather - hot and steamy, with severe storms predicted. It’s all rather amusing, what? :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here