[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Prepare to be terrorised

8ece8d41ea5d8c179409aca4f41fb07f.jpg

Didn’t some fella on BT sport say the same about Norwich last season. That worked out well.:lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Great thing is that we've wasted two weeks of the Leeds transfer plan for them to come to the conclusion that we won't do business with them. One month to the day to the new season starting.

And their actual signing will know they are second best thanks to the delusional Leeds fans raving about white. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can’t wait for the meltdown when Burnley do them with Dyceball.

Or Roy Hodgson bores them all to tears for 90 minutes before stealing the points with a Van Aanholt deflected free kick in injury time.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Or Roy Hodgson bores them all to tears for 90 minutes before stealing the points with a Van Aanholt deflected free kick in injury time.

I’d feel dirty but that would be a Palace win I’d almost celebrate, or at least raise a wry smile at.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Holy smokes.

This guy. Mike Gallo has got serious balls. Some real talk to Leeds fans.

We need him to join NSC

[tweet]1293597912786771969[/tweet]

Respect.
There's a lad on this thread offering a £200 bet that Leeds will finish top ten. His saver is another £200 that they won't go down.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Holy smokes.

This guy. Mike Gallo has got serious balls. Some real talk to Leeds fans.

We need him to join NSC

[tweet]1293597912786771969[/tweet]

Respect.

He’s not wrong though. Personally I think they’ll be relegated absolutely shocking standard in the championship last season. To think they’ve got ayling and cooper starting regularly :ffsparr those two wouldn’t even make our bench. Even our championship season they wouldn’t get near us

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It's so obvious what's going to happen: Bielsa gets 70% possession, barndoor bamford fails to score, Burney get a direct goal, Leeds fans complain on Twitter

Scored by Chris Wood obviously.

Actually the Chris Wood transfer from Leeds to Burnley shows Leeds fans are not only deluded they are hypocrites too. Burnley put in a bid that was rejected, Leeds offered Wood a new deal that the refused, he then refused to play in a game against Sunderland to help force through a move to Burnley and the Leeds fans hate him for it.

Now they are all over social media basically encouraging Ben White to do the same.

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
We can argue about the rankings, this is not an exact science, but your research serves to prove my earlier point, as I am sure you would agree..

To say (as the poster I was quoting did) that Man Yoo "don't give a shyt" about Leeds is simply not true.

I can remember going to Old Trafford for a Leeds game a few years ago (not the wonderful win in the FA Cup when we were in the Third Division but a Premier League match) and talking to a steward after the game. I wasn't wearing colours and had somehow got separated from the away support by going the wrong way through some gate or other. No idea how I managed that. It had been feisty, as usual, but not especially nasty, we drew 1 -1 I remember, they equalised late on. Anyway I said to the steward, feigning innocence, "Is the atmosphere always like that?" I come from Yorkshire, but don't have an accent so he thought I was a home supporter who didn't often come, I imagine they get a lot of those. "It is only like that against Leeds and Liverpool, no-one else" he replied. "I suppose because those are the two biggest cities to either side of us... "

Now that was a few years ago, of course. But football has its traditions and its folk memories. If there are crowds games between the two clubs will have a great atmosphere this season. Be special for both sets of supporters because of the rivalry. Neither club has suddenly grown to love the other.
It's only considered a big atmosphere because as usual, your neanderthal brigade are always up to their usual tricks. Thugs, thieves and bigots.... we've seen them rampage all over the country for decades.... abuse and assault anyone they can get their hands on. That's why Leeds are so detestable, not because of some perceived football rivalry, simply because Leeds along with Millwall, Cardiff and to a slightly lesser extent Birmingham, real fans of other clubs can't stand the behaviour of your dull followers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
There's a lad on this thread offering a £200 bet that Leeds will finish top ten. His saver is another £200 that they won't go down.
Another offered Mike £100k bet that Leeds won't go down. At evens. When Mike could get 4/1 at the bookies. [emoji2957][emoji23]
"Put yer money were (sic) yer mouth is"
Not the brightest, some of these deLEEDudedS. Hardly surprising they don't grasp the intricacies of transfer negotiations.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
They haven't even managed to sign Bielsa ffs. They’ve had I think 26 days since season end and 31 days to go and they are really are in a mess, no manager, no best player of last season, second best is 35 years old, best striker is Bamford, fans expectation of being in top half. I’d be very worried if I was a Leeds fan, and this fixation with a centre half isn’t helping. They are doomed to relegation

Yay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports