[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The sense of entitlement among Leeds fans is staggering.
This is surely the funniest/most cringewortt tweet of them all......

Barry Bowes about an hour ago
Brighton and Hove Albion are simply being GREEDY ! MONEY MONEY , MONEY !
In Ben White they suddenly see an opportunity to cash in on one of their only TRUE ASSETS.
Here is a young man that HAS BEEN
LOANED. OUT , BY THEM ,for the last 3 CONSECUTIVE SEASONS . THEY HAVE NOT COACHED HIM OR
MENTORED HIM. They have simply used him as a CASH COW.
He has had one season , ONE SEASON ,where he has been looked after , COACHED , trained and mentored by one of the finest coaches in WORLD FOOTBALL who has turned him into one of the best players in the Championship last year , the other 10 best players in the Championship last year were collectively known as LEEDS UNITED !
BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION , you should hang your head in shame. You are simply PROFITEERING on one of your only asset very similar to Swansea city last year who didn't complete a deal for a certain young Mr. James who then promptly sold him to another team for a considerable amount of money !
Modern professional footballer players are simply SLAVES WITH CONTRACTS WHOSE OWNERS BUT AND SELL THEM FOR MONEY , PROFIT , GREED , GOOD BUSINESS !
IT IS IMMORAL , IT IS CORRUPT BUT IT IS SIMPLY
HUMAN NATURE.
ENJOY YOUR SEASON , WHOEVER YOU SUPPORT !

Sincere question. Are there ANY Leeds fans who understand the concept of the loan system and why we loaned a young player out? Genuinely astonished I’ve not seen one yet.

It’s such a basic concept. It’s not like we’re reinventing the wheel here. Harry Kane, Beckham, etc.

Yet they all to a man seem to interpret us loaning a young player out as “not wanting or rating him”?

Strange behaviour.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well, personally I would like to thank each and every Leeds supporter for their contributions this summer. I usually hate this time of year, I don’t like the heat and I hate the phoney war of the transfer window before it gets interesting in the last week. I get so bored having no football to talk about , and, with no crowds the cricket has lost its edge a bit.
So, this thread and it’s sister ‘Ben White’ thread have been a tonic, I didn’t realise that in the 21st century there were still so many inbred, intellectually challenged, misfits as there obviously is in Leeds. I know I shouldn’t laugh at those who aren’t the full ticket, and I do feel a tad guilty, but, it has been wonderful entertainment, the lack of understanding of basic concept, the complete ignorance of football business practices has been a joy to behold.

Again , I would like to thank Leeds fans, the ones who post on here, and the absolute tools on twitter.
You’ve made my summer.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Hear hear, thank you Leeds fans!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sincere question. Are there ANY Leeds fans who understand the concept of the loan system and why we loaned a young player out? Genuinely astonished I’ve not seen one yet.

It’s such a basic concept. It’s not like we’re reinventing the wheel here. Harry Kane, Beckham, etc.

Yet they all to a man seem to interpret us loaning a young player out as “not wanting or rating him”?

Strange behaviour.

Yes there are, but they're on MOT, not Waccoe or Twatter. Their reasonable comments would not be permitted on Waccoe anyway.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nah.

Ayling goes alright and Phillips is a beast, he will be up there with Rice by the end of this season as Englands 1st choice DM.

Bamford is fairly average, but they play as a team rather than a sum of individuals.

They've been the best side down there for 2 years, they were a better side than the Blades and they've done well.

It will be interesting to see who they replace White with.

Agreed. I think they will do very well.
Might struggle for goals but potentially mid table. A well organised side.
Just a shame about their fans

sphynx

Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Agreed. I think they will do very well.
Might struggle for goals but potentially mid table. A well organised side.
Just a shame about their fans

The Blades proved this year defence is more important than attack.

Leeds play a very high intensity pressing style, will cause plenty of sides (even the big sides) plenty of trouble.

Bielsa's sides are always some of the fittest in world football.

White will be coming into pre-season rock hard fit.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yes there are, but they're on MOT, not Waccoe or Twatter. Their reasonable comments would not be permitted on Waccoe anyway.

I said it at the start of this hilarious saga. I've got a really good mate who's a Leeds fan. He's a proper sports fan. Cricket, NFL, golf, racing etc and he's a massive football fan.

When I congratulated him on Leeds going up (and said thanks in advance for the six points) he said "we'd happily give you the six points if we could have Ben White, but we've got no chance of that".

There are actually plenty of sensible Leeds supporters, it's just that it seems most of them don't A. Use Twitter B. Post on the Muppet collective forum that is WANCCOE or C. Come on here giving it large before running away like little children.

I suppose it's a bit like the Manchester United fans who are actually from Manchester. Few and far between, and you have to feel a bit sorry for them, because the majority of their supporters are complete and utter *****.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Where has this "we're financially screwed" thing come from? Is he confusing us with Palace?
It's because Bloom and Barber have said that COVID-19 will increase our loss this season beyond what was anticipated.

In the eyes of a straw clutching simpleton this translates as "financially screwed".

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
View attachment 127056

Anyone shared this cracker yet lol

Financially screwed? Erm, no.
Gate receipts bring in around £8 million a year, that's all
Need to sell? Well evidently not!
White 3rd choice? Wouldn't it be more like 5th or 6th, you know, how any youth teamer yet to make his league debut at any club would be?
I don't know anyone who is a Leeds fan either but why would I, I live in London :shrug:

Seriously, what a bunch of freaks. I expect the OP will be reading this right now so my advice would be dry your tears little soldier and try getting out more. Anyone that gets THAT het up over a bloody sport is lacking quite a bit in life.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
seeinh that tweet full of humility and gratitude that we enabled their promotion in the tweet posted by A1X.. it’s clear that now it is starting to dawn on a few that they can not get their own way......

2150E100-102C-43D4-B026-181853F1561E.jpeg

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not sure how I'm going to cope now I've lost my favourite English student. Gutted. It was all going so well......Screenshot_20200813-102647.jpg

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I don't know anyone who is a Leeds fan either but why would I, I live in London :shrug:

I work with 2 of them in Brighton, one is entirely reasonable and level headed, he is actually from Leeds.

The other is the biggest WUM you will ever meet and comes from a family where one of his brothers supports Ipswich and the other supports Manchester City, they've never lived in any of those places. I'm not sure if he is delusional but he certainly acts that way.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
On their giggle of a shite

Re Bielsa

"He loves it. Loads of stories locally of him turning up at peoples houses with presents or to just say thank you after kids have written to him. "

25th December obviously very busy for him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports