[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Brilliant.

We are now on to 'banter' which, as every right-minded member of decent society knows, is the catch-all, barrel-scraping excuse the truly ignorant revert to when they want to post or say something racist, homophobic, misogynistic, overly parochial, or downright moronic.

That so many Leeds United fans tick each of those boxes so monotonously comfortably on a daily basis - it is a major part of their DNA after all - makes me wonder how we got to 1,500 or so posts before you bothered with that feeble excuse.

And there was me thinking you would make the same banter defence for all those posts a few pages back gloating that your houses are worth so much compared to those in Leeds. Bragging your pockets.

Pot meet kettle!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Any murals of Potter in Brighton or Hove? Maybe the place is too upscale and chi chi and it would lower the tone? I am sure you are overflowing with art school grads.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...ge-mural-honours-leeds-united-manager-2934045

We are different from you, we are hungrier, we care more...

Extraordinary.

I have enjoyed reading this thread, as the incredible levels of arrogance and ignorance displayed by Leeds fans has made the Villa fans of last year appear reasoned and considered. The utter lack of respect for any club that wasn't in the top division in circa 1970 is as amusing as it is ridiculous.

You, [MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION], have been the most self-important, self-aggrandising pseudo-intellectual that has ever appeared on this board (and there have been many). "I am considerably more well-read than you! I use long words that I hope that you, a common football fan, will not understand. Respect me! Value me!"

Your posts have made me chuckle, imagining you nodding sagely at your latest ramblings, which you would obviously consider to be insightful genius.

But then this...

A really shitty mural on the side of some sort of kiosk, and you think this shows that you, as a fan base, are hungrier, and care more.

We do murals SO much better in Brighton. Some are related to the Albion (the best of which was 'El Capitan', in homage to Bruno a few years back), some not. And we have a history of pain and despair (suffering, you called it - you don't know you're born) which few clubs could equal. We never gave up. We stood tall, and we have left you behind.

For a while I thought that you were a welcome addition to this board - your pathetic attempts to show how you are not like other Leeds fans was a welcome distraction.

Not any more. I now think you should **** off.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And there was me thinking you would make the same banter defence for all those posts a few pages back gloating that your houses are worth so much compared to those in Leeds. Bragging your pockets.

Pot meet kettle!

Strange fish this one. I suggest we keep him for amusement value.

Hasn't yet worked out that quite a lot of us live up North / in other countries. Of course, because Leeds are the only club with supporters outside their city.

This has been one of the most amusing threads ever btw. Funny enough even without the quod sic es cunnus knobber turning up. :lolol:

But you carry on darling, it's most entertaining.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I just looked at ‘Up the Cherries’ forum. Looks like they’ve a similar Leeds poster called ‘leedschampionseurope’ posting on a post ‘Super Leeds United’. Are all Leeds fans deluded?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That is a great mural, I grant you.

But I thought it had been painted over?

Or maybe, its actually a Palace saddo trying REALLY hard and wasting their life pretending to be Leeds? That would be new levels of sadness.

Oh no, he can spell and string a senteince twogever. Can't be Dougie or his pals.:dunce:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I, for one, can't wait for the moment that Leeds fans in general and [MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION] in particular, discover, in what I will call "doing the full Humphrey", that you cannot play nice football and win in the Premier League in your first season, even if you are really, really, massive and once won a cup and made a statue.

It may even come as we beat them 2 - 0 at the Amex. Again.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This is just tinpot Leeds

Imagine if MASSIVE Wednesday ever get promoted !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Extraordinary.

I have enjoyed reading this thread, as the incredible levels of arrogance and ignorance displayed by Leeds fans has made the Villa fans of last year appear reasoned and considered. The utter lack of respect for any club that wasn't in the top division in circa 1970 is as amusing as it is ridiculous.

You, [MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION], have been the most self-important, self-aggrandising pseudo-intellectual that has ever appeared on this board (and there have been many). "I am considerably more well-read than you! I use long words that I hope that you, a common football fan, will not understand. Respect me! Value me!"

Your posts have made me chuckle, imagining you nodding sagely at your latest ramblings, which you would obviously consider to be insightful genius.

But then this...

A really shitty mural on the side of some sort of kiosk, and you think this shows that you, as a fan base, are hungrier, and care more.

We do murals SO much better in Brighton. Some are related to the Albion (the best of which was 'El Capitan', in homage to Bruno a few years back), some not. And we have a history of pain and despair (suffering, you called it - you don't know you're born) which few clubs could equal. We never gave up. We stood tall, and we have left you behind.

For a while I thought that you were a welcome addition to this board - your pathetic attempts to show how you are not like other Leeds fans was a welcome distraction.

Not any more. I now think you should **** off.

Nail on head, fantastic post [emoji122]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Any murals of Potter in Brighton or Hove? Maybe the place is too upscale and chi chi and it would lower the tone? I am sure you are overflowing with art school grads.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...ge-mural-honours-leeds-united-manager-2934045

Murals (plural) of Bruno, both of which are/were better. (the other one is part of the Lagoon arch art fact fans).

But that's not why I came here. One of my fellow moderators recently used the analogy that NSC is the home pub and you're drinking in it at the landlord's discretion. Maybe you saw that post, maybe you didn't as it was aimed at one of your chums. Now, all the time you don't gob off too much you're fine.

I've separately offered you some "bantz" in return in the post I tagged you in and feel free to answer with a sensible reply about how Bielsa will manage what Villa and Norwich patently didn't this season, or how a team with one of our young loanees in last season (he's ours next season) will turn around your woeful string of results at the Amex.

But do it in the spirit of your original posts and not of the drivel above. Ask yourself what would happen to a Brighton fan who posted on MOT with tired stereotypes of poverty, flat caps and parsimony and repeating the mantra about how you're all so massive and entitled. Then ask yourself how that would go down out loud in a backstreet Leeds local on match day. Then adjust yourself accordingly.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

I found this story, linked down the side bar of more interest: https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...cured-creditors-484360?itm_source=parsely-api

It would suggest that your club cares no more than CPFC 2010, and that the only people who are hungry are those who were trusting enough to let you run up debts.

It would also seem to follow that given that the current 'Leeds United Football Club Ltd' (2007) claims no responsibility for the massive debts ran up by Leeds United Association Football Club Limited (1920), it would also have no claim on the (very occasionally) glorious history of that company.

Oh well, as Palace fans will tell you, we're not the type to hold this kind of massive cheating against a club. Can we be the first to wish your young club good luck in your very first season in the top division? It's nice for us to be joined by another small club with no history of success at the top level.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I, for one, can't wait for the moment that Leeds fans in general and [MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION] in particular, discover, in what I will call "doing the full Humphrey", that you cannot play nice football and win in the Premier League in your first season, even if you are really, really, massive and once won a cup and made a statue.

It may even come as we beat them 2 - 0 at the Amex. Again.
Oh I do like that! Can imagine it being used a lot next season.

" oh dear he's gone and done a full Humphrey there"

" Leeds didn't start the season well after most of their fans went the full Humphrey early doors and had to admit that the PL was a bit too good for them"

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Are you American? Because you don't seem to do irony? Banter?

And there is the classic backtrack post claiming 'banter'.

You've already cracked and brought through the classic delusional persona of Leeds fans. Not all of you, only 99%.

You care more than every other club? Such a tired boring line.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jesus H Christ on a Unicycle. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

The fact you think you care more shows how little intellect you have, or you would have done your homework about what our fans did for our club during the mid-late 90's and the following years - some of them still active posters on here today.

Read that, learn that. Far more than your lot would ever do for your club. Ever. Our fans ****ing saved our club. Went above and beyond for YEARS, and you have the gall to claim that Leeds fans are somehow different and care more for our club than we do for ours?

Put your posts into a neat little knapsack and **** the **** off.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Jesus H Christ on a Unicycle. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

The fact you think you care more shows how little intellect you have, or you would have done your homework about what our fans did for our club during the mid-late 90's and the following years - some of them still active posters on here today.

Read that, learn that. Far more than your lot would ever do for your club. Ever. Our fans ****ing saved our club. Went above and beyond for YEARS, and you have the gall to claim that Leeds fans are somehow different and care more for our club than we do for ours?

Put your posts into a neat little knapsack and **** the **** off.

Absolutely spot on [emoji1303]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I found this story, linked down the side bar of more interest: https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...cured-creditors-484360?itm_source=parsely-api

It would suggest that your club cares no more than CPFC 2010, and that the only people who are hungry are those who were trusting enough to let you run up debts.

It would also seem to follow that given that the current 'Leeds United Football Club Ltd' (2007) claims no responsibility for the massive debts ran up by Leeds United Association Football Club Limited (1920), it would also have no claim on the (very occasionally) glorious history of that company.

Oh well, as Palace fans will tell you, we're not the type to hold this kind of massive cheating against a club. Can we be the first to wish your young club good luck in your very first season in the top division? It's nice for us to be joined by another small club with no history of success at the top level.

For benefit if doubt for the lurking Yorkshireman that can read - YOU ARE A FRANCHISE WHO CHEATED TO GET IN THE PREM - NOTHING YOU DO WILL NOW COUNT - LEEDS UTD 2007 FOREVER A FRANCHISE :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That is a great mural, I grant you.

But I thought it had been painted over?

Palace. Little chance you’d have known that (and it was cleaned off although was a cool prank to do with those crayons).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports