[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Morning, Leeds fan in peace.

It absolutely shocked me to see a thread like this I guess Brighton are another team that are shaken and worried by one of the top 3 or 4 biggest clubs in the country being back in the big time. Only a few more tinpot nothing clubs like yourself to remove from the prem and order will be restored, however the league looks a lot healthier with our name in it.

The best English side ever (1970s Leeds), a fantastic 90s team, worldwide support comparable to only liverpool and real Madrid and barcelona, manchester utd and Juventus ac milan, could add Celtic in too. We fell on hard times but we have often been unlucky as a club, cheated out of numerous European and league and cups in the 70s, a few times in the 90s too, and more recently with our corrupt owners but now we are back, I firmly believe that especially with the worlds best manager we will get top four within the next two seasons and back challenging again, we are like a Dortmund or Napoli of England who they also fell on hard times and well now look.

As for young Ben White, he is begging to stay up here and it paves the way for a cut price deal as I can see him refusing to play for your club again, hes had a taste of the big time now and can't get enough, I can see him being our future captain. Thank you for sending him too us. Good luck for the season, I'm sure you'll be back down with the likes of Bournemouth soon.

0/10 PATHETIC effort. Try again :lolol:

Or maybe not, good work [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Lovely backdrop

I’m calling Leeds / Liverpool shipping canal rather than a sun kissed Spanish isle. I’m also starting to think that Connolly’s tailor is either blind or hates him. Or both obvs.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Don't expect our latest visitor was a genuine Leeds fan but generally, they actually believe their delusions. It's more like a disease isn't it?

So far removed from reality, constantly harping back to the days of 60 years ago like it means something today.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

It absolutely shocked me to see a thread like this I guess Brighton are another team that are shaken and worried by one of the top 3 or 4 biggest clubs in the country being back in the big time. Only a few more tinpot nothing clubs like yourself to remove from the prem and order will be restored, however the league looks a lot healthier with our name in it.

The best English side ever (1970s Leeds), a fantastic 90s team, worldwide support comparable to only liverpool and real Madrid and barcelona, manchester utd and Juventus ac milan, could add Celtic in too. We fell on hard times but we have often been unlucky as a club, cheated out of numerous European and league and cups in the 70s, a few times in the 90s too, and more recently with our corrupt owners but now we are back, I firmly believe that especially with the worlds best manager we will get top four within the next two seasons and back challenging again, we are like a Dortmund or Napoli of England who they also fell on hard times and well now look.

As for young Ben White, he is begging to stay up here and it paves the way for a cut price deal as I can see him refusing to play for your club again, hes had a taste of the big time now and can't get enough, I can see him being our future captain. Thank you for sending him too us. Good luck for the season, I'm sure you'll be back down with the likes of Bournemouth soon.

Pub bore.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

The old order, Blackburn, Blackpool, PNE and the like? Football changes, that's why we have promotion and relegation.

We're so tinpot that we had higher average attendances than you for years on the trot in the Championship, including a season we were scrapping at the bottom.

It's not hard to see why your fans are amongst the most disliked up and down the country. Arrogance beyond belief for a club that has been so shit and poorly run for so long

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

200.gif

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Leeds Delusion Bingo winner or crap Palace troll..............:shrug::shit:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

worldwide support comparable to only liverpool and real Madrid and barcelona, manchester utd and Juventus ac milan, could add Celtic in too.

I am sure you are palace but anyway, please provide a link to suggest that Leeds are anywhere near the top 3 or 4 best supported sides in the UK and also please provide links that back up your claim about worldwide support. You are such wannabees, dreaming of a time that is 50 years ago and never to be repeated.

BTW, I looked up 'best supported UK clubs' and 'best supported clubs worldwide' and strangely, though I looked at tons of results, Leeds were nowhere to be seen.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

It must be ****ing grimmer up north than I remember if that’s your best shot. Haven’t you got some black pudding and tripe to get back to? Those whippets won’t beat themselves mate.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Definitely a slight shift in confidence now from the Leeds faithful largely driven by the new season kicking off in 5 weeks and the manager still not signed up and no new players secured.

Oh well at least they have a nice mural

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
feel free to answer with a sensible reply about how Bielsa will manage what Villa and Norwich patently didn't this season, or how a team with one of our young loanees in last season (he's ours next season) will turn around your woeful string of results at the Amex.

I will be happy if we stay up next season. This is something Villa did, albeit only by the skin of their teeth.

My argument would be that we will have a more judicious transfer policy than Villa. They spent a ton of money (£130 million, was it?) and most of the incomers were failures who disturbed the balance of the team. By contrast, we will look for bargains, hopefully in South America where players can be cheaper and Bielsa's name resonates, so they will be easier to recruit. Or we will go for young players from nearer to home, whom Bielsa can coach.

Norwich actually have a manager I quite rate, but they seem happy to become a yo yo club, not investing much as I understand it (I haven't followed the Premier League that closely, I admit). I would expect us to (perhaps) invest more, and certainly more wisely. And for the enhanced squad to meld together into a whole greater than the sum of the parts.

In the season they won the Championship we beat them three nil at Carrow Road, and were a much better team than them for most of the season, tailing off at the end. Who knows why? So we start from a higher base, and have a great manager rather than just a very good one.

The two sides who have come up with us are going to struggle. Football is all about management, and I don't think either of theirs is up to much. I would be very surprised if they do anything but struggle. Brentford fell away (as we did last season) but I consider them a better team than the both of them. (With a better manager for the matter of that).

You argue that the gulf is big between the two leagues and this is apparent in the very first season. But that isn't axiomatic. There are many examples of promoted clubs doing surprisingly well in their first season actually, as the League works out how to play them.

I put it to you that this could well be the same with Leeds. Our 3 1 3 1 3 system is sui generis. (I am sorry to use more Latin, I know some find it irritating, but it best expresses the concept I am trying to communicate). I know Bielsa is a well known coach, but I doubt many Premier League clubs will have been that exercised by Leeds United up to now so as to devise tactics to use against us. I think they will under estimate us.

I therefore expect us to survive for the above reasons, and hope to surprise you by doing it in relative comfort. But we will see about that, as we will see how we do against your good selves.

A replacement for White is a concern, yes, but is eminently achievable. But it all depends on Bielsa. If he doesn't sign, or leaves on a whim during the season all bets are off.

He is that good.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I will be happy if we stay up next season. This is something Villa did, albeit only by the skin of their teeth.

My argument would be that we will have a more judicious transfer policy than Villa. They spent a ton of money (£130 million, was it?) and most of the incomers were failures who disturbed the balance of the team. By contrast, we will look for bargains, hopefully in South America where players can be cheaper and Bielsa's name resonates, so they will be easier to recruit. Or we will go for young players from nearer to home, whom Bielsa can coach.

Norwich actually have a manager I quite rate, but they seem happy to become a yo yo club, not investing much as I understand it (I haven't followed the Premier League that closely, I admit). I would expect us to (perhaps) invest more, and certainly more wisely. And for the enhanced squad to meld together into a whole greater than the sum of the parts.

In the season they won the Championship we beat them three nil at Carrow Road, and were a much better team than them for most of the season, tailing off at the end. Who knows why? So we start from a higher base, and have a great manager rather than just a very good one.

The two sides who have come up with us are going to struggle. Football is all about management, and I don't think either of theirs is up to much. I would be very surprised if they do anything but struggle. Brentford fell away (as we did last season) but I consider them a better team than the both of them. (With a better manager for the matter of that).

You argue that the gulf is big between the two leagues and this is apparent in the very first season. But that isn't axiomatic. There are many examples of promoted clubs doing surprisingly well in their first season actually, as the League works out how to play them.

I put it to you that this could well be the same with Leeds. Our 3 1 3 1 3 system is sui generis. (I am sorry to use more Latin, I know some find it irritating, but it best expresses the concept I am trying to communicate). I know Bielsa is a well known coach, but I doubt many Premier League clubs will have been that exercised by Leeds United up to now so as to devise tactics to use against us. I think they will under estimate us.

I therefore expect us to survive for the above reasons, and hope to surprise you by doing it in relative comfort. But we will see about that, as we will see how we do against your good selves.

A replacement for White is a concern, yes, but is eminently achievable. But it all depends on Bielsa. If he doesn't sign, or leaves on a whim during the season all bets are off.

He is that good.

You might have got away with playing 3-1-3-1-3 in the Championship, but we have better refs. in the PL - they can count for a start!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Lol

That's some embarrassing stuff pal.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

[emoji23] Northern ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports