[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You care more?

Do you have any idea about the history of our club? You really should, because for all your use of Latin you’re coming across very much like your other Leeds comrades. Arrogant and ignorant.

We’ve come back from the brink, depths your club will never know.

Some shitty bit of graffiti of a bloke who just got you promoted from the Championship (and will likely do a runner next season) proves nothing regards your hunger or passion.

Again, if he’s so great and “made” Ben White, why don’t you lot do the same with one of your own players.

Yeah, I’m sick of the arrogance of that poster now. Comes across like a Palace fan (apart from the long words). He is nothing but an away fan troll.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah, I’m sick of the arrogance of that poster now. Comes across like a Palace fan (apart from the long words). He is nothing but an away fan troll.

Called him out as being a helmet in post #998 and some had already done so before me.

Chucking a bit of Latin in here and there does not prevent you from being a thick as mince bell with no grasp on reality. See Boris Johnson.

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
You care more?

Do you have any idea about the history of our club? You really should, because for all your use of Latin you’re coming across very much like your other Leeds comrades. Arrogant and ignorant.

We’ve come back from the brink, depths your club will never know.

Some shitty bit of graffiti of a bloke who just got you promoted from the Championship (and will likely do a runner next season) proves nothing regards your hunger or passion.

Again, if he’s so great and “made” Ben White, why don’t you lot do the same with one of your own players.

They have the same love and passion for Bielsa in Rosario...

https://twitter.com/Newells_en/status/1117485227088273408/photo/1

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Any murals of Potter in Brighton or Hove? Maybe the place is too upscale and chi chi and it would lower the tone? I am sure you are overflowing with art school grads.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...ge-mural-honours-leeds-united-manager-2934045

We are different from you, we are hungrier, we care more...

Have a look at my avatar, fella, now he is a true legend. And he signed a new contract before his old one ran out, unlike a certain Argie manager who cares so much for his current club he is dragging his feet over signing .

We’re different from you, thank ****.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Odds on White to Leeds 1000/1

Odds on KW to be repeatedly arrested for masturbating over the tiny, shit Bielsa mural while quoting Homer (not Simpson) 1/6

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Are you sure you're not a scouser?

0_GettyImages-1047117344.jpg

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Leeds fans care more? If ever there was a more arrogant post I've yet to see it. Hopefully you are relegated and care more about the Championship

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Are you American? Because you don't seem to do irony? Banter?

Brilliant.

We are now on to 'banter' which, as every right-minded member of decent society knows, is the catch-all, barrel-scraping excuse the truly ignorant revert to when they want to post or say something racist, homophobic, misogynistic, overly parochial, or downright moronic.

That so many Leeds United fans tick each of those boxes so monotonously comfortably on a daily basis - it is a major part of their DNA after all - makes me wonder how we got to 1,500 or so posts before you bothered with that feeble excuse.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
That would be why, when I was staying at the village hotel a couple of years back during a trip to our academy at canal street, that there was a Leeds game on the telly with a group of local Leeds fans in replica shirts ‘supporting’ their team. Got chatting to them and asked why they weren’t actually at the ground.
“It’s our fan base mate, no chance of getting tickets these days”
There were 12,000....at elland road, home of the world champions.
Deluded FLUTE

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Any murals of Potter in Brighton or Hove? Maybe the place is too upscale and chi chi and it would lower the tone? I am sure you are overflowing with art school grads.

YOU might take your fleeting vampiric interlopers seriously. We acknowledge the real thing when it's appropriate - not before. You wouldn't recognise upscale - so why continue to broadcast your ignorance? Is it from self-pity that you do this?

We are different from you,

No-one would dare argue with that. It would be an appalling day for Sussex - and for decent society as a whole - if we were indistinguishable from you disgusting Cro-Magnon throwbacks.

we care more...

A section of post which underlines the extreme poverty of ambition, class and vocabulary among you sick, vapid gaslighters.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Are you American? Because you don't seem to do irony? Banter?

Your post was neither. You really aren’t intelligent enough for irony. You are on a Brighton forum and I would be quite interested in any analysis you have of your newly promoted team. I am not interested in obsessive, immature adoration of your manager. I am also not interested in your ‘my club is bigger than your club’ or ‘my fans are better than your fans’ crap. Grow up.

Last edited:

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Have a look at my avatar, fella, now he is a true legend. And he signed a new contract before his old one ran out, unlike a certain Argie manager who cares so much for his current club he is dragging his feet over signing .

We’re different from you, thank ****.

That is a great mural, I grant you.

But I thought it had been painted over?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
This guy is a 'look at me' troll. Surely we've been tolerant enough? He was welcomed very warmly but has shown himself to be a pretty dull guest. He's just probing for a reaction again and again (and getting bites).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports