Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That is beyond stupid.

If I could be bothered, I could pretend I knew the inside story of how the Prem paid Brighton to swing games with the sole purpose of sending Leeds down.

But I'm not that cruel.
Paid by the PL to make sure Leeds went down? No ..... surely just out of spite - and we all know why! If the rest of WACCOE find out the true identity of Killer Whale though, he probably needs to go into hiding!

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That is beyond stupid.

If I could be bothered, I could pretend I knew the inside story of how the Prem paid Brighton to swing games with the sole purpose of sending Leeds down.

But I'm not that cruel.
It all makes sense when you think about it.

The big 6 were paranoid that Leeds were about to upset the apple cart and mount a serious push for the title next season if they stayed up, just like Leicester. They couldn’t risk it happening again.

They needed a team who were good but not too good, plausible deniability. They’d then collude with them to help them get Leeds relegated. In exchange, they didn’t buy our players in January (the Caicedo thing was a stunt to make it seem legit) and a few wins to help them get into a lower level European spot (expected to be ECL but Chelsea were unexpectedly terrible). They tried to bring Spurs back into the fold with a win over Brighton which was clearly undeserved, but Spurs couldn’t make it stick).

All makes sense you see.

*takes drag on cigarette conspiratorially*

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

The big 6 were paranoid that Leeds were about to upset the apple cart and mount a serious push for the title next season if they stayed up, just like Leicester. They couldn’t risk it happening again.

They needed a team who were good but not too good, plausible deniability. They’d then collude with them to help them get Leeds relegated. In exchange, they didn’t buy our players in January (the Caicedo thing was a stunt to make it seem legit) and a few wins to help them get into a lower level European spot (expected to be ECL but Chelsea were unexpectedly terrible). They tried to bring Spurs back into the fold with a win over Brighton which was clearly undeserved, but Spurs couldn’t make it stick).

All makes sense you see.

If that had come from a Leeds fan, it would be discussed on WACCOE and accepted as FACT, faster than Fat Sam can spend his wages.
#freebenwhite #20millionisourfinaloffer #takeitorleaveit #fairmarketpriceafterSunday

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove

All makes sense you see.

I think that's true. It goes back years - they recruited Solly 10 years ago and he has been a sleeper. He is apparently secretly Messi's cousin and was better than him 15 years ago. Rather than go on to dominate world football, champions league etc himself he agreed to join us and wait until he was needed as part of the plan to relegate Leeds. He hates them. He makes sure we are good, but not too good.

Its complicated, but when you join the dots its obvious - he scores against them earlier in the season. Feigns injury chasing back v Everton. All to make sure Leeds can't get points but teams around them do.

They didn't realise De Zerbi was going to be so good, so he made sure he missed the penalties in both Cup competitions to stop us getting too far. Like A1X says, they were prepared to let us get UEFA Conference, but we've gone too far. All I've said so far is obvious, but not so well known is that MacAlister is part of it - massive family fued going back generations with the Bielsa clan. Once he has sent Leeds down he will leave, but not before.

Its all part of the conspiracy, you just have to see the big picture - the final piece was Facundo Buonanotte, designed to send a message - a direct translation of his name is "Good night lilywhites ". His real name is Albert Smith, he is from Manchester - they've used him as one final troll. It will never come out in public of course

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Screenshot_20230517_210154_The Athletic.jpg

Surely not!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
According to some they've signed Cody Drameh others are boasting about a Coady Dramah, that's really confusing having two players with such close names. Apparently within a week both will be better than White
This seems to have gone under the radar a bit, but Cody Drameh has been on loan from Leeds to Luton since January and has been a regular starter at wing back, including for yesterday’s play-off final 😝

Cue Alanis Morisette.

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Leeds have graced the Premier League with their gentlemanly behaviour these last few years and have won many friends. If there is any justice in this world, they will stay up and reward Sam Allardyce with a permanent contract.
'These last few years'? Three years isn't even a handful, let alone a few!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That is deluded, yes. However there were plenty of similarly deluded BHA fans on here claiming exactly the same about corruption when we lost to Spurs. It’s (some) football fans unfortunately.
Not quite the same though. It’s one thing believing that match officials have a sub-conscious bias towards the big club; it’s a completely bat-shit theory that we would intentionally throw away 6 points that could have been the difference between European football or not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That is deluded, yes. However there were plenty of similarly deluded BHA fans on here claiming exactly the same about corruption when we lost to Spurs. It’s (some) football fans unfortunately.
There was SOMETHING very off about the officiating in that game, nothing vaguely deluded about it.

There was also something very off with banning Toney just before the Spurs game too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here