Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Big Sam has got it sussed, Leeds will be fine…

The amazing thing is that he said this with a straight face so he must actually believe it.

I'd call him a dinosaur, but that's insulting to dinosaurs. More like an amoeba in the evolution of football.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
BBC have a poll to see if they should or shouldn’t appoint Allerdyce - naturally I voted “yes” as it will ensure their extinction.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Leeds haven't been relegated yet. There are still 3 teams below them, who might mess up their last few games.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Interesting that Simon Grayson had a better win percentage that Bielsa.

Despite promotion and then a play off place he was sacked by new owners and replaced by Colin.

Colin then took them towards relegation and himself resigned with 6 games to go.

Owners eh? Who’d ‘ave ‘em?

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Leeds haven't been relegated yet. There are still 3 teams below them, who might mess up their last few games.
They do have a chance of staying up which is why we need to get the mockery in now. If they do escape the drop they will be bound to start talking about pushing on for Europe next season and which of our players they deserve to own.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tricky fixtures, especially for a team shipping vast numbers of goals.

I think they’ll join Forest and Stains in the Championship.

IMG_3954.png

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
The amazing thing is that he said this with a straight face so he must actually believe it.

I'd call him a dinosaur, but that's insulting to dinosaurs. More like an amoeba in the evolution of football.
To be fair, and we probably shouldn't be, do you really think the current Leeds squad could play out from the back? Even if they wanted to?

When life gives you lemons, you boot those lemons up the other end of the pitch and hope one of your players get on the end of it.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
To be fair, and we probably shouldn't be, do you really think the current Leeds squad could play out from the back? Even if they wanted to?

When life gives you lemons, you boot those lemons up the other end of the pitch and hope one of your players get on the end of it.
They probably could if they'd had a consistent and coherent approach to their playing style and coaching over the last couple of seasons.
Oh well.

Jul 7, 2003
Can any Twitter experts give a summary of the Leeds fan reaction on there ?
Not Twitter but if the comments on The Athletic's article are anything to go by there is no delusion from Leeds fans - mainly a mixture of despair and disbelief at developments and how much of a laughing stock they are. Also real fear that their goal difference advantage (which has been rapidly decreasing in the last few weeks) could disappear if Man City really go for it at the weekend.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
The only thing worse about Leeds staying up would be Allardyce keeping them up (admittedly Pardew but that wouldn't happen). Please go down you homophobic, nasty, p*****

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Please unban all the Leeds supporters that pitched up on the board when this thread was started. Can an email be sent to Killer Whale saying that we miss him as a valued member of the community or something?
Interfectorem Whale reducte (or) Liberum interfectorem Whale :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here