Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Tricky fixtures, especially for a team shipping vast numbers of goals.

I think they’ll join Forest and Stains in the Championship.

View attachment 160399
To be fair, they may be the perfect games for Big Sam. 2 banks of 4, hit them on the break, proper old school performance. Win 1-0.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tricky fixtures, especially for a team shipping vast numbers of goals.

I think they’ll join Forest and Stains in the Championship.

View attachment 160399

I’m hoping they join Stains (as good as down) and the mighty Everton in the Championship.

I can only a maximum of 3 points from these fixtures:

3AA69878-9B2E-4C57-AB84-981B8E1FEF59.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
apparantly its all our fault Leeds are going down!

Immediately one of my favourite posts on a whole thread of beautiful nonsense, well found sir

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did have a Leeds fan I know message me after the Forest and Everton results saying he thought we’d lost to them on purpose as Leeds had annoyed the club with the way the Ben White purchase bids had been done!

Last edited:

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Did have a Leeds fan I know message me after the Forest and Everton results saying he thought we’d lost to on purpose as Leeds had annoyed the club with the way the Ben White purchase bids had been done!
If we had won those two games we’d be 2 points behind Man Utd and Newcastle with a game in hand. But yes getting revenge on Leeds is more important than trying to qualify for the Champions League

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If we had won those two games we’d be 2 points behind Man Utd and Newcastle with a game in hand. But yes getting revenge on Leeds is more important than trying to qualify for the Champions League
Obviously it’s because Leeds are way more important than the Albion so we have to think about them first and foremost.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here