Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Why? Its not like there's no reason behind it. Ben White is our player, the Leeds fans (on social media at least) are showing themselves to be right tits, it figures that we'd be discussing (and highly amused by) it

Not sure how you're seeing it as us being in thrall of them

it's not his first language, he's scotch :moo:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Nowt to do with look at me. EVERYTHING about take a long hard look at yourselves and how everybody else is looking at you and your weird Leeds fixation a bit funny like [emoji38]
Haven't you been one of the main contributors? [emoji23]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The hope in the corridors at Elland Road is White will recognise that lack of faith in Sussex and look to what was put into him by Bielsa, Victor Orta and co.

Lack of faith??

I would have thought a lack of faith would have been loaning the player out to a non league team, rather than having a plan in moving the player to a higher league each season during his development.

If we had been a Championship team as Leeds were last season, White would have been playing for Brighton rather than loaning out to a rival

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
[tweet]1292537900337442821[/tweet]

Two things, firstly the incredibly shit Photoshop where the text is the wrong size. Secondly it's fooling no-one except out mate Peter here, who actually thinks paying a 22 year old a quarter of a million pounds a year is treating them badly. Maybe they can start another petition about it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's all this reference to being carted off to Newport and Peterborough as if it wasnt part of a plan

So classless, they're making sure the teamtalk prior to our games with them are easy. Just need to print off some of the comments about our club and manager.

Going back a few months when the kid (aged 40) wrote to Barber with his dole money, Barber showed how a classy club reacts. The answer was no then, 2 bids further on the answer is still a polite no.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
[tweet]1292537900337442821[/tweet]

Two things, firstly the incredibly shit Photoshop where the text is the wrong size. Secondly it's fooling no-one except out mate Peter here, who actually thinks paying a 22 year old a quarter of a million pounds a year is treating them badly. Maybe they can start another petition about it.

Third thing. He's no longer on loan at Leeds so needs to change that!!

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Enough is enough. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case I think karma will make an exception.
They've bent the story here that Ben White is through and through Leeds, completely in love with the club and has made the Albion look silly for not rating him and getting rid of him.

How about we go along with that but add, after all White had achieved at Leeds and after all the love he and the Leeds fans had developed for each other, Brighton then popped up out of nowhere, turned his head instantly, no negotiations required and within a few weeks of captaining and lifting a title for Leeds he joined Brighon quicker than you can say flash.

Would love to know what made him choose us over Leeds so unhesitatingly?

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Enough is enough. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case I think karma will make an exception.
They've bent the story here that Ben White is through and through Leeds, completely in love with the club and has made the Albion look silly for not rating him and getting rid of him.

How about we go along with that but add, after all White had achieved at Leeds and after all the love he and the Leeds fans had developed for each other, Brighton then popped up out of nowhere, turned his head instantly, no negotiations required and within a few weeks of captaining and lifting a title for Leeds he joined Brighon quicker than you can say flash.

Would love to know what made him choose us over Leeds so unhesitatingly?

Stick to conspiracy theories mate

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The vast majority of our fans and other teams could not care less about all the social media crap. What happens happens, we will find out when we find out. So, just relax, enjoy the off season and stop letting them get to you.

Thanks. That's very nice advice. It's hard though. I still haven't forgiven them for signing Dan Harding of us. How do you expect me to cope with this on top?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't forget that these are the twatwits who tried to make BHAFC public enemy number one over project restart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here