Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have an insanely innovative idea to share with you.

... if something doesn’t interest or entertain you, you can ignore it and choose to go to whichever topic does (Brexit, Tories, holidays, whatever).

Crazy notion I know.

Now, stop that, that's just bolshie talk.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
150 pages

150 THOUSAND views

Good God. I'd have hoped we'd have moved on from being in thrall of Leeds. Apparently not :shrug:

Beyond pathetic :rolleyes:

This is one of the funnier threads on here in a while, and certainly beats the monotonous 'player x is too shit for Brighton so let's get rid' threads.

At its core, football supporting is just panto, don't take it too seriously

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one, and I say this as a friend also. But y'all just carry on drearily banging on about Leeds United and Ben bloody White for the rest of the summer. Fill yer boots in that gormless echo chamber :thumbsup:

So much comedic entertainment from Leeds , it’s actually helping pass the time between SINGINGS!

Thanks Leeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nowt to do with look at me. EVERYTHING about take a long hard look at yourselves and how everybody else is looking at you and your weird Leeds fixation a bit funny like :lol:

Personally I look at this thread when I want to smile..... or even laugh.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Well we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one, and I say this as a friend also. But y'all just carry on drearily banging on about Leeds United and Ben bloody White for the rest of the summer. Fill yer boots in that gormless echo chamber :thumbsup:

How many Free Ben White mugs should I put you down for?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nowt to do with look at me. EVERYTHING about take a long hard look at yourselves and how everybody else is looking at you and your weird Leeds fixation a bit funny like :lol:

Not really all that bothered about Leeds to be honest. I think some of the posts on this and the other thread are interesting and some not. Some are imo pointless and some are with a purpose. But that's the internet. It passes time on an otherwise fairly uneventful day. I do wonder if you are taking it all a bit too seriously. I look at the threads as I am interested in Ben White and happen to think he's a great asset to our club, I hope he stays with us as he is a real talent. If some of that is mixed up with the pantomime ridicule of another club then whether it be Leeds, the Massive, palace or even plucky, then it is a little amusing to look at what they and us think of each other. I certainly don't think it is embarrassing, it is a slippery slope when my behaviour is persuaded to change simply because someone on the internet is embarrassed.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Great, you’ve said that before and come back.

I suppose you’ll come back again in a month to lecture us.

Most here are enjoying and having fun participating in this thread in the spirit intended. if it’s not for you, don’t come back.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I have an insanely innovative idea to share with you.

... if something doesn’t interest or entertain you, you can ignore it and choose to go to whichever topic does (Brexit, Tories, holidays, whatever).

Crazy notion I know.

You'll like this one !

https://twitter.com/hashtag/freebenwhite?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

benwhite.jpg

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
150 pages

150 THOUSAND views

Good God. I'd have hoped we'd have moved on from being in thrall of Leeds. Apparently not :shrug:

If you don’t like laughing at deluded Leeds fans then you don’t have to read the thread (or comment)
Personally I like all the Twitter links to deluded Leeds Fans and can’t wait to see their heads explode when it finally dawns on them they are not getting Ben White.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
150 pages

150 THOUSAND views

Why? Its not like there's no reason behind it. Ben White is our player, the Leeds fans (on social media at least) are showing themselves to be right tits, it figures that we'd be discussing (and highly amused by) it

Not sure how you're seeing it as us being in thrall of them

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Leeds will be premier league champions,
Well their fans will sing that as soon as a VAR decision goes against them. It will be we were cheated and would have WON the league if it wasn't for that decision.
Champions of Europe my arse.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You often see championship teams step up against prem teams in the FA Cup. Means jack shit overall. Swansea v Man City, for example. Swansea finished 10th that season

Incredible nativity from Leeds fans to think that squad with their style of football will flourish in the prem. They'll be knackered after 5 games, and easily found out

nativity-scene.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here