Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'm in Leeds today, and a bus just went past me called Marcelo Bielsa.
Now my first thought was "aww, bless".
But seriously, do B&H buses have a bus called Chris Hughton, and if not, why don't B&H Buses have a bus called Chris Hughton?
No they thought about it, but realised they’d just drive around the station back and forth without ever getting out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you exclude his ten years a prime minister, what did Tony Blair ever do to change British society?

And what did the Romans ever do for us?

I was simply pointing out that over their history, Leeds are not on a par with Wolves. Any more that Brighton are on a par with Nottingham Forest.
Yeah, but Tony Blair doesn't go around acting like he is still prime minister and touring the world like he has some grand status.

No, hold on...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Surely this thread needs to be closed or at least mothballed until the next time our paths cross? They lasted a season longer than I expected so well done them, but I think we can move on from the comedy blowhards that inspired this thread back when one of our youth team players (what was his name again?) got them promoted and then they wanted to sign him.

They are back to their proper level of has been club bouncing between divs 2 and 3. Seems kind of cruel to keep mocking them. What next? Laughing at Bolton Wanderers?
Bolton Wanderers :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here