Dean Hammond - signs one year loan deal (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm calming down a bit now.
Firstly I hate Hammond, but he will add competition which can only be good. I think he will be used as a back up to Crofts. It's only a Loan deal, so at least he won't be here long, the flip side of that is that he might not give as much as if he were on a contract. Time will tell. I Won't boo him, but if he doesn't give 100% and play well, I'll let the twat know it!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
It wasn't just a celebration was it? The f***ing prick ran the length of the South Stand goading our entire set of supporters. He hadn't even been given any grief before that. The bloke is the last exAlbion player I would have ever wanted to play for us again.

I'm as level headed as the next man but I will never forget how utterly disappointed I was to see him stand in front of me and goad in the most OTT manner after he had been applauded on to the pitch. The man has zero respect from me. It will take A LOT to even get me to consider applauding him again. I can't believe we have done this.

Yes I will jump up and down if he scores but that doesn't mean I respect him. I won't go out of my way to acknowledge the twat when he is playing in the development squad at Lancing that's for sure.

Sod it, lets sign McGleish as well.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm calming down a bit now.
Firstly I hate Hammond, but he will add competition which can only be good. I think he will be used as a back up to Crofts. It's only a Loan deal, so at least he won't be here long, the flip side of that is that he might not give as much as if he were on a contract. Time will tell. I Won't boo him, but if he doesn't give 100% and play well, I'll let the twat know it!

lol..i c uve moved an inch...was nob now twat :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I am going to love it when he scores for us in a 1-0 win in front of 26,000 at the Amex and see you fuckwits boo him or just stay silent.

I think we can all rest safe in the knowledge that you were nowhere near Withdean that day. I am not sure what's more nauseating, Hammond throwing all of the love we had for him as our captain back in our faces or you and the equally forgetful JCLs queuing up to lick the arse of a player who MUST have hated us for loving him to the extent that he felt it appropriate to run the entire length of the South Stand gesticulating and screaming At us to f*** off.

Is it normal in your mind to call othervalbion fans " fuckwits " because they hold a different view fro your esteemed self? You and lame duck or whatever his name is should try insulting us to our faces.

It was one of the most unprofessional and repugnant things I have ever seen a hugely respected ex player, let alone an ex captain, do,aside from the adebayour incident, in front of his former clubs supporters.

End...of.

Dr JCL

Jul 18, 2011
Just watched the interview. He's a good bloke and is clearly really happy to be back. All is forgiven as far as I'm concerned.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I think we can all rest safe in the knowledge that you were nowhere near Withdean that day. I am not sure what's more nauseating, Hammond throwing all of the love we had for him as our captain back in our faces or you and the equally forgetful JCLs queuing up to lick the arse of a player who MUST have hated us for loving him to the extent that he felt it appropriate to run the entire length of the South Stand gesticulating and screaming At us to f*** off.

Is it normal in your mind to call othervalbion fans " fuckwits " because they hold a different view fro your esteemed self? You and lame duck or whatever his name is should try insulting us to our faces.

It was one of the most unprofessional and repugnant things I have ever seen a hugely respected ex player, let alone an ex captain, do,aside from the adebayour incident, in front of his former clubs supporters.

End...of.

Perfectly put. There were kids seeing that for Christ sake

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

End...of.

lol..i'm sorry u asking for a personal meet up to vent yur obvious frustrations with life? ''should try insulting us to our faces'' is the quote. if you cant take the stick then dont post the comments in the first place

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

End...of.

Bless you, enjoy your bitterness, yes they (and probably you) are fuckwits, and yes he had a mad moment, that I won't be bothered to explain as it has been tonight over 100 times to you thickos, but wow you lot are really making up for it. You call me a JCL for having a different view to you? Get over yourself kiddo. I'm bored of you and your types now.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Did he apologise in the interview on Seagulls Player does anyone know? (ATFC)

Yes, he said, "I'm sorry for being such a twonk, it won't happen again".

Direct quote.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
also said he had grown up a bit since he left
and before anyone calls me a jcl my first albion game was in the early 70s

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
IMO he needs to directly admit he made a mistake that night and say sorry.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
I havnt posted on here 4 a while now for reasons some of you know !! If i express my feelings about about Dean Hammond coming back i will be BARRED by the MODS all i will say is that HE TOTALLY ABUSED THE FACT HE WORE THE STRIPES B4 and He has a MASSIVE amount of re-building to the ALB fans who were there in the "Dark Times" getting wet and watching Him act like a SPOILT KID WHO THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN US :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I havnt posted on here 4 a while now for reasons some of you know !! If i express my feelings about about Dean Hammond coming back i will be BARRED by the MODS all i will say is that HE TOTALLY ABUSED THE FACT HE WORE THE STRIPES B4 and He has a MASSIVE amount of re-building to the ALB fans who were there in the "Dark Times" getting wet and watching Him act like a SPOILT KID WHO THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN US :)
well hopefully he's moved on and grown up and realised the error of his ways

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports