Dean Hammond - signs one year loan deal (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Southampton played him in a holding role in the Championship, if we do that he might be alright, Bridcutt will get suspended at some point so that's one game where he might come in handy.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Bouncey bounce. :)

This has to be the worst bounce ever, and one of the stupidest posts seen on here in some time.

a) scoring one goal doesn't prove anything about his quality
b) most of the concern had nothing to do with his playing ability.

Anyway, I'm sure you gave yourself an imaginary high five when you decided to bounce this, even if it makes no sense to do so.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This has to be the worst bounce ever, and one of the stupidest posts seen on here in some time.

Oh, i don't know - there's candidates for that prize on a daily basis.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Anyway, I'm sure you gave yourself an imaginary high five when you decided to bounce this, even if it makes no sense to do so.

It was more to do with the people saying "I'll even boo him if he scores". I wonder how many booed his goal today.

Any space on that high horse of yours?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

i dont think Woodchip deserves that response. He was quite a few people's MOM yesterday and many people bounce threads for worse reasons.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

This has to be the worst reply ever.

Did you give yourself an imaginary high five when you decided to reply even if your reply made no sense?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
i dont think Woodchip deserves that response. He was quite a few people's MOM yesterday and many people bounce threads for worse reasons.

Agreed.......i am not hammonds biggest fan but against Bolton and Bristol City he was very good IMHO.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Agreed.......i am not hammonds biggest fan but against Bolton and Bristol City he was very good IMHO.

So good i posted twice!!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Dean Hammond, pictured post game

stone_crab1.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When does his contract at Southampton run out as I can see us signing him permanently and I think that he would be a good signing. He is improving as he gets to play with us more and is making a bigger impact on the game than Croft who has been very disappointing since his return.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Last season Bridcutt was getting kicked a lot and often our midfield was physically struggling against bigger teams. Hasn't been a problem this season and the main reason is the return of Dean Hammond.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

It proves he can score goals :shrug:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I have to admit I was pleased when Hammond signed, although I did think he would warm the bench and be behind Bridcutt and Crofts for a starting 11 place.

It has to be said however he is fully deserving of his place in the side at present and does give our side some much needed height and power

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports