[Albion] De Zerbi seemingly wanting a fight before kickoff.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
De Zerbi needs to show a bit of humility. Getting a bit sick of losing his temper every week now.
Mmmm, I'm getting a bit of Manure, with overtones of Palace, but the strongest smell is festering mud and rotting fish. Yep. You should support Southampton.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I love Roberto's passion, and it's a big factor in where we are this season. However, I think he should figure out some cooling mechanism too, as it's now an obvious chink in his armour. Other teams will seek to exploit that by winding him up. Some tips from The Lizard perhaps?

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
De Zerbi needs to show a bit of humility. Getting a bit sick of losing his temper every week now.
Cuck off. I want my manager to be Passionate.Hes Italian that how they are. You get knowhere being meek. I live in a defeatest country, where at school ur told its the taking part that counts, and make out that all those that come second are winners as well.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We're too nice as a club and as painful as it is for me to say it, a lot of the reason why we're getting the treatment we are.

The club need to fight back. De Zerbi is doing his bit. The players are now speaking out to a degree. I want to hear what Barber has to say on this matter

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That went well.

I'm sure RDZ's focus was enhanced by that exchange.
1-0 to Spuds.
Oh, 2-1. We got a goal. Hooray.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Humility isn't he right concept. I would suggest more smugness. Like SmugEddie.

Nobody needs a punchy manager before the kick off. Over a pathetic wind-up. Like the Spuds' 'manager' has ever even won a game. :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't mind him losing his temper and doing what he want's but it's just not good NOT having our manager in the fu*king dug out.

It hurts the team.
Actually, the last twice he was in the stand, we won the game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You are not fit to manage or support a club that is cheated week in week out, you’re fired.

I bloody LOVE his passion and being f***ed over by refs and VAR undoing all he does on the training ground is unacceptable. Luckily he’s not a wimp who just accepts it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He was on the fringes of doing something unthinkable with this squad which would further his profile and CV and he is seeing it robbed from his team by incompetent officiating. It’s no wonder he is losing his shit at the moment
Why do people keep saying this? He was first spoiling for a fight BEFORE the game! The VAR bullshit is a convenience on which to blame his conduct.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why do people keep saying this? He was first spoiling for a fight BEFORE the game! The VAR bullshit is a convenience on which to blame his conduct.
De Zerbi? How do we know he was spoiling for a fight, did someone here meet him before the game?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because he had an argument with their manager on the touchline before the game. Obvious really.

I saw that, but without knowing what was said to him I don't see how you can come to a conclusion it was him spoiling for a fight.

Do you realise how boring your dull, pointless contrariness is?

I don't know that he was spoiling for a fight, that's all. I'm not contrary for the sake of it.

But you think I am and find me dull. Ok.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports