[Albion] De Zerbi seemingly wanting a fight before kickoff.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Might be an unpopular view, but I'm not personally a fan of managers that constantly get hot under the collar on the touchline. I don't think it reflects well on the team or club tbh.

Having said that, VAR is currently taking the piss out of us, so I do understand why RDZ then loses it and gets himself sent off.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Might be an unpopular view, but I'm not personally a fan of managers that constantly get hot under the collar on the touchline. I don't think it reflects well on the team or club tbh.

Having said that, VAR is currently taking the piss out of us, so I do understand why RDZ then loses it and gets himself sent off.
Agreed. He’s painting a target on his back now. 4 yellows & 2 reds in the last 12 games and very likely a 2-3 game touch line ban at least

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agreed. He’s painting a target on his back now. 4 yellows & 2 reds in the last 12 games and very likely a 2-3 game touch line ban at least
Although there is a view that RDZ and the Spurs manager weren’t involved in the melee ….so maybe one of those reds will be chalked off

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leading by example.

We never backed down all game, not even an inch, despite everything.

At least we FINALLY stepped away from the top 4 head up chest out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Although there is a view that RDZ and the Spurs manager weren’t involved in the melee ….so maybe one of those reds will be chalked off
Maybe but Stellini was less so and it was for ‘failing to control their bench’ - but he was at it from off because of what Stellini said about RDZ in the pre match interviews

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Just a thought but are there any Premier League rules preventing a club from moving its entire dugout into the actual stands?

Might be a loophole we can exploit?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Remember those scenarios we all invented when Our Chris Lost It back in the day? Genuinely amazing to see them actually being played out.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Like you were probably getting sick of Potter not showing emotion probably....
Well, somewhere in the middle. A Thomas Frank or Marco Silva (who I am well aware was serving a touchline ban today and I don't know if it's a coincidence they lost).

Bottom line is it's not a good example, especially to youngsters in any aspect of football or indeed life. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports