Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Haye TONIGHT on DAVE

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As he said everybody knows the reason why Fury will give up his belts rather than fight Haye, so why should he bother with him. He speaks well of Joshua but is that because he knows he would beat him at the moment, hence he said a fight is on the cards later in the year.him.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
That blatantly looked like a fix. Even the bit where the Aussie pretended he was hurt to make it seem more realistic.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Haye has always been a good fighter and it's a good time to comeback with so many big names around. And personally I don't think any of them could stop Haye, he's still quick for a big guy and packs a heavy punch. I'd really like the fury fight to happen but fury knows he'll get beat so he won't do it. Fair play to haye though, he's a showman much like Eubank and I like them both.
Also how bad was the presenting!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
That blatantly looked like a fix. Even the bit where the Aussie pretended he was hurt to make it seem more realistic.

Yeah, good shout given how much a fight with Joshua/Haye must be worth for Haye. Whyte said De Mori turned down a fight with him. This must have been a lot more lucrative if he knew he wasn't good enough, and there was a bit of the "come on down" to the way Haye chose him as an opponent on Twitter. He looked about as willing as Widow Twankey.

It was all worth it just to idolise his wife for a while: https://www.instagram.com/milijana.de.mori/

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brilliant from Haye, that bum took one hell of a beating.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a joke of a fight, De Mori didn't even raise his hands to defend himself. He was the personification of a bum.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think those punches of Haye would have put away nearly every heavyweight going including Fury had he landed them on him. That is the big question would he have been able to, I think so.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
See Fury acted like a total classless clown at the Wilder last night

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have always like David Haye, he talks a good game and often does walk the walk to back it up.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Still a class act if he gets a few progressively harder fits over the next year I think he could earn another shot at one of the world titles

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Oh dear, Fury looks like a real joke, lets hope Klitschko puts him back in his caravan.

It is all a big joke though for Fury, he having fun winding people up and getting a reaction. Love it or hate it this sort of thing sells fights and will make him a lot of money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here