Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Haye TONIGHT on DAVE

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Impressive crisp punching from Haye. May have to go after Joshua cos Fury will run from him and not fight him. Had he not been injured as Lenny Rider said earlier Fury wouldnt have got the chance against Klitchko

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I thought these Aussies were meant to be tough ?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
De Mori clearly wasn't fit enough to step into the ring, it's all well and good Haye fighting effectively a pub brawler, but making the step up again? Not sure, not enough to go on here tonight

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The Hayemaker must have been gutted when Dave were the only TV channel to show it.

I think he will win quickly, all this politics stopping the Fury fight, covers up the fact that Tyson was extremely lucky Haye got injured when he did as Fury would have been beaten and would now be a long way down the pecking order.

No chance. Fury would have won that fight in exactly the same way Klitschko beat Haye. Both too big and to mobile for their size for Haye. Haye knew it too!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Haye stated he may swerve Fury (due to Fury's stupid comments) and go for Joshua.

Haye's only got good things to say about Joshua. Good man.

Looking good, though all I want is to see Haye drop Fury, hard.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Hard to learn anything from that, was always going to happen. Even Haye at 50% of what he was take De Mori out early.

One thing you could see, Haye looked HUGE. Could slow his footwork down a bit. Unless Haye is shot, he beats Anthony Joshua at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here