Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Davey Cameron's rednbluenwhite army

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Pure joy. A smug Etonian and boarding school clique lording it over the masses for the next few years, what on earth could go wrong?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So the leader of our wonderful country is now using the rhetoric of the tabloid journalist. Great.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's OK - it's a win-win.

The Corbynistas are happy because, well, they've got the bloke they'd never actually heard of until some Labour MPs got him onto the leadership ballot in order for there to be a choice as to the direction the Labour party took.

The centre-left are happy because they've got what I think we should now call New Tory. Cameron is the new Blair and they all loved Blair. Well, until they pretended they didn't ever really love Blair anyway.

The Tories are happy because it's now just a walk in the park on a beautiful Summer's day. Every day. For years and years.

The only ones who might feel a little bit unhappy with their lot are those on the righter outskirts of the Conservative party. But they'll probably cope.

It is quite comical to see so many people who were vehement Labour supporters before the election now disown completely the very Blairite policies they were backing in the election run up because now a "real" labour bloke is in charge.

Armchair JCL Electorate me thinks,

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Pure joy. A smug Etonian and boarding school clique lording it over the masses for the next few years, what on earth could go wrong?

i guess you will have to wait and see what could go wrong

the first chance of a change from the tories is 2025 at the earliest ......plenty of time for you to assess and contemplate Tory rule

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Fully agree. The current system is based on spin over performance.

have to agree with you here
In politics there is far too much spin…"getting people on message"..,and media photo op control/handling by "advisers"
The new bloke(Corbyn) is indeed a breath of fresh air when he says he is his own man and wont ever be manipulated or play along with this sort of rubbish that the public can see straight through

Labour_corbyn_arri_3457165b.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
have to agree with you here
In politics there is far too much spin…"getting people on message"..,and media photo op control/handling by "advisers"
The new bloke(Corbyn) is indeed a breath of fresh air when he says he is his own man and wont ever be manipulated or play along with this sort of rubbish that the public can see straight through

View attachment 69054

I agree he is a breath of fresh air but that too has to be backed up by decent policy. Sadly my disillusionment with party politics is deep rooted and bipartisan.

Can't help but notice how young his entourage ion that photo are. Who the hell are they?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
i guess you will have to wait and see what could go wrong

the first chance of a change from the tories is 2025 at the earliest ......plenty of time for you to assess and contemplate Tory rule

Status quo. Ruling elite, Eton and other boarding school types carrying on with the pretence that they are working for the whole, while busy working in the background to impose as many nasty policies to kick the working class, which they profess to care about but in reality despise. Just transferring their hateful boarding school initiation ceremonies into policy.
All with the permission of people like you. You must be proud.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
While contemplating Tory rule, I came across this interesting article about how in recent years the Tory party has changed into being an elite club for Eton and other public school cronies. Not since the 1950's have so many of this ilk dominated positions of power in government. John Major, the well known radical and Labour supporter voices his disquiet on how the party has shifted from a state educated to an Eton elite position.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/11/john-major-public-school-tory-elite

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
While contemplating Tory rule, I came across this interesting article about how in recent years the Tory party has changed into being an elite club for Eton and other public school cronies. Not since the 1950's have so many of this ilk dominated positions of power in government. John Major, the well known radical and Labour supporter voices his disquiet on how the party has shifted from a state educated to an Eton elite position.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/11/john-major-public-school-tory-elite

Plus the truth coming out about the real effects of the Tories Tax Credit cuts - an extra 200,000 households (so maybe half a million children?) into poverty by 2020. This comes from the Resolution Foundation, chaired by former Tory minister David Willetts. My jokey post earlier about Cameron not believing there's enough poverty seems to be accurate.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/07/camerons-assault-on-poverty-pledge-undone-by-new-figures?CMP=share_btn_fb

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Plus the truth coming out about the real effects of the Tories Tax Credit cuts - an extra 200,000 households (so maybe half a million children?) into poverty by 2020. This comes from the Resolution Foundation, chaired by former Tory minister David Willetts. My jokey post earlier about Cameron not believing there's enough poverty seems to be accurate.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/07/camerons-assault-on-poverty-pledge-undone-by-new-figures?CMP=share_btn_fb
Further proof that the caring Eton elite are winning the 'assault on poverty'. Tally Ho. Trebles all round in the Bullingdon club.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I agree he is a breath of fresh air but that too has to be backed up by decent policy. Sadly my disillusionment with party politics is deep rooted and bipartisan.

Can't help but notice how young his entourage ion that photo are. Who the hell are they?

A carefully chosen bunch - so not S Club 7, more like 'Diversity' perhaps........maybe they'll break into a dance routine.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Apprentice 2015 candidates?

Everyone in that photo will be fired soon enough.

There's always one winner on The Apprentice though. He's in the middle.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You just KNOW Corbyn wears socks with sandals along with some shit baggy khaki shorts whilst on holiday, I couldnt vote for him for that reason alone , let alone the multitude of others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here