Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Davey Cameron's rednbluenwhite army

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Resisting the temptation to be sarcastic, I was attempting to highlight the absurdity of the original "socks and sandals" comment. Personally, I think anyone who burns a £50 note in front of a homeless person is a bit of a c**t, but some people seem to think it's a pre-requisite in order to be able to be PM.
Didn't do a very good job then did you ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I understand. I'm sure leather is more to your taste:

tumblr_lpvgsn3vip1r07ipbo1_500.jpg

Now there's a man with an ideology immeasurably closer to your own.

We have no way of knowing if he's wearing sandals with those socks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pehaps I should, I called you a humourless bore for a reason......

I'm absolutely CRUSHED.

Anyway back to the serious political matters in hand, as you're worried you're not getting a proper 'counter-argument'.

"Cameron has a face like an over-inflated balloon". Is that the kind of political insight you were after, to 'counter' the incisive (sorry, hilarious) comments about beards, and sandals, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm absolutely CRUSHED.

Anyway back to the serious political matters in hand, as you're worried you're not getting a proper 'counter-argument'.

"Cameron has a face like an over-inflated balloon". Is that the kind of political insight you were after, to 'counter' the incisive (sorry, hilarious) comments about beards, and sandals, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
A little tip, dont try 'humour' or digging people out with what you think are acerbic comments, they arent, and youre not very good at it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All hail Different Gravey Davey, the all-new caring sharing over-inflated balloon face of the Tory Party.

Or rather, don't watch him. Davey don't care. Davey's out of there as soon as he can. He's already lining up the directorships and thinking sunshine drinks and saying whatever he's told to say while the real nasty swine warm up on the touchline behind him.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
you know nothing about my political leanings , it just highlights your lack of imagination to constantly peddle nazi smears as you lack the wherewithal to mount a decent counter argument.

Whoa! Paranoid or what? I believe this is the first time I responded to one of your posts by alluding to nazis.

As to your political leanings, given that the vast majority of your posts either start a racist thread or respond to one, usually with an unpleasant, angry or bullying tone, then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to surmise your nasty leanings.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
All hail Different Gravey Davey, the all-new caring sharing over-inflated balloon face of the Tory Party.

Or rather, don't watch him. Davey don't care. Davey's out of there as soon as he can. He's already lining up the directorships and thinking sunshine drinks and saying whatever he's told to say while the real nasty swine warm up on the touchline behind him.

I think you'll find that he'd rather prefer the swine lined up in front of him; sort of waist height'll do nicely thank you.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Whoa! Paranoid or what? I believe this is the first time I responded to one of your posts by alluding to nazis.

As to your political leanings, given that the vast majority of your posts either start a racist thread or respond to one, usually with an unpleasant, angry or bullying tone, then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to surmise your nasty leanings.
see, there you go again, talking about rocket scientists , it doesnt take a great leap of imagination to realise youre referring to nazi v2 rockets, and you call me paranoid ........

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm absolutely CRUSHED.

Cameron2.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jesus.

'Look at his face. Just LOOK at his FACE"

And the media, and the morons that lap it up, SERIOUSLY think we should be worried about Corbyn embarrassing us on the world stage, by having a BEARD?

cameron.jpg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Jesus.

'Look at his face. Just LOOK at his FACE"

And the media, and the morons that lap it up, SERIOUSLY think we should be worried about Corbyn embarrassing us on the world stage, by having a BEARD?

It really is hard to think anything more pointless and silly than this post. And of course linked with just a little arrogance -presumably you are not one of the morons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here