Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
- Oct 4, 2003
Yorbe if that's pronounced Your Be I'm 99% in and in case your be wondering where the other 1% comes from:-Signed Yorbe Vertessen on loan earlier this week.
Union SG is proud to announce the arrival of young Belgian striker Yorbe Vertessen (22). Yorbe has arrived from PSV Eindhoven on loan and will stay at Parc Duden until the end of the season. “When I spoke to the management of the club, I was immediately convinced by this approach,” said...rusg.brussels
Flintoff lookalike ?Yorbe if that's pronounced Your Be I'm 99% in and in case your be wondering where the other 1% comes from:-
He's got Big Donny 45's hair.
View attachment 156624
I've never been so certain of a player in my life.
Swap deal with Welbeck and Ferguson has to be looming on the horizon.