Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck, should we? [18/10: we did - one year deal] - *** NEW ONE YEAR DEAL ***

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
lots of comments on our injury prone signings, but our medical staff seem to be among the best there is- they kept Bridge going for a year, Zamorra, Vicente, as well. Perhaps its one of our big selling points-a medical facility able to resurrect the lame!- also dont forget the spots the team have made with potential signings and players-Goldsons heart for example, the two who failed medicals a couple years ago. Pretty sure we wont sign anyone who is a walking sicknote .

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We're very much in post-window territory here.

I believe Daniel Sturridge is still available - maybe we should double up...

If it had to be one , I’d take Welbeck over Sturridge

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
All I can say is no one should moan about this.

Injury prone maybe, but an incredible about of experience and a great option to have off the bench in games. Lets hope we can get 15-20 appearances out of him!

And so was Danny Ings until he wasnt anymore........

This is a truly fantastic piece of business, absolutely buzzing.

Welcome Danny Welbeck.(cant believe I am saying that!)

UTA - now lets smash them Palace w*nkers

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
lots of comments on our injury prone signings, but our medical staff seem to be among the best there is- they kept Bridge going for a year, Zamorra, Vicente, as well. Perhaps its one of our big selling points-a medical facility able to resurrect the lame!- also dont forget the spots the team have made with potential signings and players-Goldsons heart for example, the two who failed medicals a couple years ago. Pretty sure we wont sign anyone who is a walking sicknote .

Yes, a signing of biblical proportions. It is he allowed to play on the Sabbath?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It's like the final piece of the jigsaw really, Don't know about other fans but I think we have finished our transfer window with a stronger squad than we started it?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can somebody remind me why Watford released him? Injuries, wages, relegation, over the hill, attitude, or what?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here