Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Maybe nothing. Maybe of little interest.
Friend of mine who lives in Groningen and supports the local side says he thinks Holla is going back there. Supposedly spotted there today?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Maybe nothing. Maybe of little interest.
Friend of mine who lives in Groningen and supports the local side says he thinks Holla is going back there. Supposedly spotted there today?
He posted an image in last hour on Instagram of him training with Albion kit on and with a squad number on it. He didn't train with the first-team from February onwards last season and spent most of his time working on his gym fitness so obviously something has changed, maybe he's posted that to show that he is indeed still a footballer who if he stays here won't play any minutes until at least July/August 2017.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Hopefully true its not an ideal situation for a fella who just wants to play football and seems to have a decent attitude.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
He posted an image in last hour on Instagram of him training with Albion kit on and with a squad number on it. He didn't train with the first-team from February onwards last season and spent most of his time working on his gym fitness so obviously something has changed, maybe he's posted that to show that he is indeed still a footballer who if he stays here won't play any minutes until at least July/August 2017.

Someone has commented welcome back !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Just found it . I should do Instagram. .
The Dutch bit just says "greetings to a Groningen success" - doesn't seem to be indicative of anything tbh.

scooter1

How soon is now?
It could be that he's competing with Ince for a place in Saturday's squad, and a bit of self promotion won't do any harm to potential suitors

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

It's been on here from different posters throughout the last couple of months. Holla has been available for free transfer since last summer but for reasons unknown he hasn't moved on yet, his partner gave birth to the couple's first child earlier this year and Holla was allowed time off but focused on his own personal fitness, he worked with coach Casper Ankergren a couple of times at the gym which Casper posted on Instagram. If he hasn't moved on by the end of August you can highly anticipate that he will be release mutually like Colunga was during last season.

Just found it . I should do Instagram. .
The Dutch bit just says "greetings to a Groningen success" - doesn't seem to be indicative of anything tbh.

I saw that too, no idea what it meant

It could be that he's competing with Ince for a place in Saturday's squad, and a bit of self promotion won't do any harm to potential suitors

There is absolutely no chance of that happening, Holla has no future here, players like Dessie Hutchinson and Jayson Molumby would be on the bench ahead of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here