Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

danny graham is the 'no.9'

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You definitely know something, any chance of PMing me the name? :thumbsup:

Football clubs talk to lots of people at this time of year. I know we are definitely talking to a centre half - but at this stage it is just talking.

I suspect many rumors are posted at the "sounding out" stage and then go nowhere. This could be one of those - just thought it was interesting that someone mentioned a CB - I agree with them and so it appears does Gus.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Football clubs talk to lots of people at this time of year. I know we are definitely talking to a centre half - but at this stage it is just talking.

I suspect many rumors are posted at the "sounding out" stage and then go nowhere. This could be one of those - just thought it was interesting that someone mentioned a CB - I agree with them and so it appears does Gus.

Would make sense to have some irons in the fire with regards a CB with Dunk's case not very far away now

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I was told by someone working for BHA at the Watford game that a player from the premiership has been booked into a hotel in Brighton and will be at the Newcastle game to watch. Given Swansea don't play in the FA Cup until Sunday it gives greater credibility to this being Danny Graham!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I was told by someone working for BHA at the Watford game that a player from the premiership has been booked into a hotel in Brighton and will be at the Newcastle game to watch. Given Swansea don't play in the FA Cup until Sunday it gives greater credibility to this being Danny Graham!

Judging by the interview with him on BBC Wales on Tuesday I would say he is going nowhere.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
For what it's worth, Talksport quoted him as saying he wants 1st team football either at Swansea or elsewhere. So maybe not adverse to a move? A lot depends on how much Laudrup rates him I suppose.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not a hope in hell of Danny Graham signing for us. Reading have supposedly made a £4m approach and Norwich plus others in the PL are keen too. If he goes anywhere, why would he choose a Championship club?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Mathew Upson, that would be my guess.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Don't think it's one prem player booked into a hotel it's a whole squad and they will be at the Amex on Saturday !!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

It's only Zamora, half time chat as well (No questions about transfer though)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here