Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

danny graham is the 'no.9'

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I can see what you saying. But it is still his job to lift them, like it or not, that's a vital part of his job and he is not very good at it. Keep telling someone they are shit and as sure as eggs are eggs, you will get shit from them. Some players need a kick up the arse, some need an arm around the shoulder. And I'm sorry if you don't agree but that's a massive part of the managers job, if not the biggest part of his job.

You don't actually know anything about Gus' man-management though do you? You're inventing made-up shit in your head and presenting it as fact.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
You don't actually know anything about Gus' man-management though do you? You're inventing made-up shit in your head and presenting it as fact.

That's all he ever does.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
ZERO sympathy from me if so, what is happening now is 95% down to their uselessness in front of goal. OK Gus is starting to look like a one style hairdresser :)smile:) with some of his formations recently but this poor run of form can be laid squarely at the player's feet - no pun intended

completely agree Poyet cant score for them!!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Lots of fringe players get games over xmas because usual starters are tired, injured, suspended etc... doesn't mean that they will be playing for the same club at the end of the window. Michu will come back into the side when fit again and Graham will drop back to the bench. If rumours are correct about Swansea signing another striker he may drop out of the squad altogether.

Not saying he is coming here, but playing on Saturday doesn't mean alot.

Same could be said for the likes of Vaz Te, Lescott, Jerome etc... all got a run out, but not likely to be at their clubs much longer

Agree with this. Laudrup has hinted heavily that Graham is unhappy and that they would let him go. But I think the best that we could hope for is a loan deal for now. If I was in Danny Graham's shoes i'd think i'd proved i could cut it at premiership level and would not really see Brighton as the most attractive option.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
he scored in the premiership yesterday ffs, gives you idea of where he is staying.

Conversely, if he had never scored in the Premiership, wouldn't some of us be saying he's unproven at that level or not good enough?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Ive posted rumours before that have turned out to be absolute bollocks but I have been told via an old friend on facebook that Darren Bent will be joining us at the beggining of the transfer window and that the deal may involve Bridcut going the other way.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if thats true,our season will fall away,bridders mustnt be sold,and as we are losing money,how could we afford 60 grand a week

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ive posted rumours before that have turned out to be absolute bollocks but I have been told via an old friend on facebook that Darren Bent will be joining us at the beggining of the transfer window and that the deal may involve Bridcut going the other way.

That was on that ridiculous transfer rumours website. Pay it no attention. Bridcutt isn't going anywhere!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
DARREN BENT?

f***ing hell. Why do people even invest the time it takes to write such complete bollocks?

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
That's the best post I have read in ages "that you know nothing about his man management skills the rest you make up in your head" 100 percent right but he will still post his ramblings.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I know someone called Danny and someone else called Graham. Neither know anything about this.

I like Danny and I like Graham. But which is better?

There's only one way to find out..............

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356977433.692619.jpg

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Sky Sports reporting both Norwich and Reading have "made approaches" for Graham.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Norwich signing him could be good news for us as then it may well end their interest in CMS.

They wont go for CMS anyway, he is not going to keep them in the prem, they need a proven goal man with prem experiance.........aka Graham.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
oh my days....whatever next

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
They wont go for CMS anyway, he is not going to keep them in the prem, they need a proven goal man with prem experiance.........aka Graham.

They already have 2 players very similar to Grahm however in Holt and Morrison

CMS is a type they do not have. With some pace that will get in behind teams and play off a big man....

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
They already have 2 players very similar to Grahm however in Holt and Morrison

CMS is a type they do not have. With some pace that will get in behind teams and play off a big man....

why have we never thought of that!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Head in the Clouds Type wanted ?

Don't be daft. Graham cannot head the ball. Better off with Hammond or Buckley up front.

After the Vydra episode, I hope we get a centre half. I thought this ever since we have been in the Championship. And before as well. Speed and height needed.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Don't be daft. Graham cannot head the ball. Better off with Hammond or Buckley up front.

After the Vydra episode, I hope we get a centre half. I thought this ever since we have been in the Championship. And before as well. Speed and height needed.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we bring in a centre half. May not have the pace you want but is likely to be very experienced at a good level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here