hp-bbq-sauce.jpg ??

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No he isn't. Barnes is.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
my mate works at swansea fc and he said they're signing some spanish guy up front and theyve had bids for graham and ones brighton! dont know if cms is funding this or if we're having a quality partnership there!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Ignore, wrong one.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
what is your mates job at swansea? im pretty sure only a few people at the club would know of specific bids made for their players, and they're unlikely to let a steward or tea boy know these details..

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He should do a job in goal for us as apparently our current GK isn't up to it

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
what is your mates job at swansea? im pretty sure only a few people at the club would know of specific bids made for their players, and they're unlikely to let a steward or tea boy know these details..

some sort of coach! known him through when i went school with him a long time ago and he knows im brighton mad so he told me.
also told me we were getting marcus painter on loan and that we were getting harley....didnt tell me about orlandi though so what does he know :s

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
some sort of coach! known him through when i went school with him a long time ago and he knows im brighton mad so he told me.
also told me we were getting marcus painter on loan and that we were getting harley....didnt tell me about orlandi though so what does he know :s

if thats true then its a good source to have. hope he's correct. would love to see Graham here.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here