• Total voters

SAC

May 21, 2014
Clap during warm up
Ignore during match unless there is a bad tackle

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Burn = Clap in warm up, ignore in game, ignore afterwards.
Biss = sing name in warm up, ignore in game, clap afterwards (sing name if we’ve not lost).
Cucurella = boo in warm up, boo in game, boo afterwards.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How can you not love BDB? Heart and soul down-to-earth guy and a shoe-in to play a German guard if they ever remake The Great Escape, with Thomas Muller as his slightly less user-friendly Stalag Luft guard colleague. (Dan wants to treat the POWs better, Thomas is having none of it and sees to it that rations get reduced etc.). BDB could also help lift the actor in the Shughie McFee role over the fence.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Burn = Clap in warm up, ignore in game, ignore afterwards.
Biss = sing name in warm up, ignore in game, clap afterwards (sing name if we’ve not lost).
Cucurella = boo in warm up, boo in game, boo afterwards.

How can you boo Cucurella?

A man we bought on the cheap because of a relegation release cause who gave a great season and was then sold for a massive profit.
You could argue we were the mercenaries levering him away from a club who didn't want to sell. TB obviously did want to sell for a fantastic profit or he would still be with us.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
How can you boo Cucurella?

A man we bought on the cheap because of a relegation release cause who gave a great season and was then sold for a massive profit.
You could argue we were the mercenaries levering him away from a club who didn't want to sell. TB obviously did want to sell for a fantastic profit or he would still be with us.

2 words...... Transfer request....... Football equivalent of filed for divorce, after less than 1 year of a happy marriage. He can feck off.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
2 words...... Transfer request....... Football equivalent of filed for divorce, after less than 1 year of a happy marriage. He can feck off.

I assume you always used to boo Stephens each season after his transfer request together with Elliott Bennet, Danny Cullip and Glen Murray and still boo Dunk to this day :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I assume you always used to boo Stephens each season after his transfer request together with Elliott Bennet, Danny Cullip and Glen Murray and still boo Dunk to this day :facepalm:

Dan Harding is the only one that I remember getting real shit from the crowd, half time sub as Buckley roasted him. Oh what fun that day was

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There will be at least three fans getting quizzical sideways looks from other fans as they start booing BDB :wink:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Got a good round of applause at the end of the game.

Someone shouted "Brighton Reject" when Toon Army started singing "he's one of our own"

Other than that it was funny watching the Little and Large Show when Lamptey came on

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nice to hear he’s staying down in Sussex and going out with former teammates and people at the Albion. He’ll always have a soft spot for us despite his dream move.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nice to hear he’s staying down in Sussex and going out with former teammates and people at the Albion. He’ll always have a soft spot for us despite his dream move.

He has imbibed some South Coast class

Nice to hear, the guy is classy

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Looks like we targeted him as a weak link. March and Lamptey gave him a pretty torrid time - I was just hoping for one of his ill timed lunges in their penalty box - but not today.

Yoda

English & European
He did make me laugh after the Solly/Joelinton shoving match. Was going up to most the Brighton players who were still up in that corner giving them all a little friendly push on the shoulder :lol:

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
He did make me laugh after the Solly/Joelinton shoving match. Was going up to most the Brighton players who were still up in that corner giving them all a little friendly push on the shoulder :lol:

That was really funny. Nice defusing by him. As we know, a lot of BDB's value is in his enthusiasm and sense of humour - a good morale booster in the dressing room.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yup, was lovely... miss the bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here