Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mirror: Pulis poised for Brighton

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Pulis isnt coming here, and we dont want him either. you may think we do, but you'd be wrong.

Well I haven't really thought about his benefits but that is the singular, absolutely without competition, the winner of the most arrogant post of the year.

Well done :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Well I haven't really thought about his benefits but that is the singular, absolutely without competition, the winner of the most arrogant post of the year.

without competition, really? with the rest of the post being accounted? he would insist on spending lots of money, and play a poor brand of football. he could save us while bankrupting us and boring us all at the same time.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Victor Chandler

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/brighton/next-permanent-manager

Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 20.43.59.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Pretty sure Pulis quit Palace because of transfer issues! Something that Poyet, Garca and Hyypia have experienced.

I'm sorry but if this is even a little bit realistic, Burke will have to go and Bloom has to be willing to give Pulis all transfer powers. Something I doubt will happen.

Shame though. Premier League bound if he joins us!
I imagine that there might be a robust conversation about player recruitment policy and practice, before any decision is taken as to whether the Albion want to appoint Pulis or Pulis wants to join the Albion.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pulis would take this squad to mid-table security without a shadow of a doubt. Who wouldn't take that if offered? Very few managers could come in and lift this squad, Sami has completely destroyed whatever we had under Gus and Oscar.

Nathan Jones is 10-1. Does that mean someone has actually put money on this :)

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
"Heated exchange"? Doubt it. FWIW I don't think Pulis would want the job. Nor would he be suited to it. I feel he'd undo much of the work that was set-up by Poyet & co and it'd prove counter productive in the long term in regards to the academy etc.
That's already been undone where have you been for the last 18 months,All the good recruitment from previous seasons has well an truly gone.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
well im in the west upper so i wouldn't get a stiff neck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here