Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mirror: Pulis poised for Brighton

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
"Heated exchange"? Doubt it. FWIW I don't think Pulis would want the job. Nor would he be suited to it. I feel he'd undo much of the work that was set-up by Poyet & co and it'd prove counter productive in the long term in regards to the academy etc.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Right now we don't need pretty football and youth players, we need a spine, fight and resilience. We simply cannot afford to drop out of this division.

I think there are a lot of managers who could get us out of this, but bringing through the youth is a very important factor.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Is this bit true?

:facepalm:
I believe so.
At the players and kids meal at Donatellos last Tuesday, we were told the players would be late as they only finished training at 7ish

Would involve a lot of humble pie eating at boardroom level to bring in a guy like Pulis who will insist on the same things as Poyet did.

I don't think the board does humble pie, but will be dellighted to be proved wrong.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Pulis isnt coming here, and we dont want him either. you may think we do, but you'd be wrong. there are plenty of other managers capable of fixing us and taking us forward without spending millions on route one merchants. i recal he had the third latest net spending in the premiership while at Stoke.

He won't come but I would love him here.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Interesting :)

How the hell did the Mirror get hold of info he had an argument with Barber and Burke.

They have nothing to do with the manager on match day, we've been told so by in the know posters on here.

Something just doesn't add up.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Would love him to come here, but cannot see it happening.

Whilst my initial reaction is that there isn't a vacancy, I could see this happening. Didn't realise he still lives in Dorset.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Pretty sure Pulis quit Palace because of transfer issues! Something that Poyet, Garca and Hyypia have experienced.

I'm sorry but if this is even a little bit realistic, Burke will have to go and Bloom has to be willing to give Pulis all transfer powers. Something I doubt will happen.

Shame though. Premier League bound if he joins us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here